Onion Soup and Secrets-- Part 4

" Oh my god, I am so sorry about this! But you should totally go to work. I mean I'll be fine... just fine!" Len said waving around her hands in an exaggerated manner. But obviously Ian was having none of it.

" Naha. You are not getting me out of here. I remember how you get when you're sick. You pretend you aren't and do things like you usually and then end up getting more sick than you started out."

" Do not."

"Do too."

" Do not."

" Do too."

" Not."

"Too."

"FINE! Fine fine as long as you are here though, could you like... make me a sandwich?"

" Nope. Only soup for you today."

"Damn."

" So what will you have since you won't have the normal chicken soup in this case?"

" French onion is a fine substitute."

" Right"

Whilst Ian was boiling the water and looking for the soup sachet in the pantry, the house phone rang.

" I'll get it." Len yelled from the couch

" Hello?"

" Um Lena?"

"Oh... hi Tanya. Umm I'll get Ian for you; he's just in the kitchen. IAN! IT"S TANYA! FOR YOU!" She wants to get in your pants!

Ian came bolting out of the kitchen and snatched the handset away from Len. She rolled her eyes.

" Hey ...Yea... Yea she's here.... No, she's sick... What do you mean? She's sick, so I'm looking after her...Tanya, I won't have any of that... She'll be fine she doesn't need a doctor.... Food poisoning. Why'd you call? Yes well she's sick... BECAUSE SHE'S HERE WITH ME TANYA... What do you mean what do I mean by that? Yes she's living with me till she finds a place of her own... No, no there's no need for you to come over... Yes we are fine... Love you too... Bye."

Len couldn't help but overhear, or well she strained to overhear but that's what she meant anyway. Ian cam into the room and smiled.

" Chicks." He shrugged,

" Yeah, we are a total pain in the ass. And yet, you love us."

" Yes well you're not that easy to hate." Ian smirked and walked off into the kitchen.

What did he mean? Did he mean her or just the female gender in general? Does this mean he doesn't hate her? Or at least likes her? Len was smiling to herself when Ian came in with her hot soup.

" Here you go your majesty. Now, I'm going to go into my room and finish off some projects of mine. Holler if you need anything k?"

" Can I get a bell or something it will so much more cooler that way."

" Nope. You'll just keep calling me out for company."

" But I need your company. Look at me..." she gave him the puppy face, " I'm so sick, cough, and I need a friend to lean on."

" Fine I'll work out here."

" I love you."

" I know."

Ian thought he had heard double meaning in those words. But brushed it off, he was just probably thinking of things.

Ian stretched his neck was cramped due to the position he had been in for the last three hours. It's almost two o'clock. He looked over at Lena and saw her fast asleep. He smiled. She was just the cutest thing when she was asleep; her hair was everywhere and her lips in curve, like she was always dreaming of something happy. He went over to her and tucked her into a blanket, then leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. She smiled and turned over.

He stared at her for a while, thinking why they had broken up, what they had done wrong. It was out of the blue really. He had bought it up in the first place, they didn't seem happy together really, or maybe they just didn't realise that they were.

Could they have a second chance, together? Ever? Should he ask her? What about Tanya? She was a great person and they did love each other. But, he doesn't feel the way he used to and sometimes still does, with Len. Her touch would give him goose bumps, they're hugs were comforting and long, her kisses, oh boy her kisses, he laughed.

But Tanya was a great girl, she had devoted herself to him, never cheated or anything, they were happy together and she simply adored him. What more could a guy ask for? He couldn't just leave her with the simple explanation of ' I think I'm falling in love with my ex again.' What did I just say? Did I just say Love? No. This cannot be happening.

Tanya was in a photo shoot and she was worrying, not being able to concentrate at all on what she was doing, the photographer wasn't pleased at all. But she couldn't help it. Ian was all-alone at home with that girl Elena. She understands what Ian sees in her, she's a beautiful girl, but she's not much compared to herself. He has a supermodel girlfriend for gods' sake! It's every boys dream. And they make each other so happy! Well she's contempt with him anyway. But no way was she going to loose Ian to Elena. That just cannot happen. What if he's cheating on her?

" Elena, why don't you go and get a touch up? You don't seem focused."

" Yes, I think I will."

She stormed into her room, the whole crew had to keep up with her. Then came in Chase Hardy. Her manager and fling, every few weeks or so. Tanya liked Ian but he was nothing compared to Chase in a few departments. Ian was the perfect sweet guy, who would take her out on dates and talk to her and hold her in his arms.

Chase was nothing like that, he would take you out to one good restaurant, take you home treat you like a princess and then in a very gentlemanly manner drop you home. Then maybe call you for a big party to be his date. But man was he good in bed like make you want to do it forever good. And unlike a lot of other guys he didn't any 'help' so called.

" Looks like you're having some trouble." Chase came behind her and started to massage her shoulders.

"

Yes well..."

"It's Ian isn't it?"

"Yea. Oh my god that feels good."

" Now, where have I heard you say that before?"

" I think you're gonna hear it very soon. " Tanya stood up and faced Chase. She needed him right now, to feel his manliness to be complete once again, to feel

in power and ecstatic.

" You should be upset at Ian more often." He grinned.

She slipped off her clothes and jumped onto him, kissing him vigorously.

**** Hiya guys! I am so glad that you guys are enjoying my story. I am trying to upload as much as I can as fast as I can with a good story line. I just started off the story to see how it would go and am now kind of improvising. So don't mind me. The guy in the picture is Chase her manager and her hot sex fling : ) Poor Ian. Don't worry I have something in mind though. : ) Hope you guys are liking it and I am actually about to start the next part like now. Have funn!!*****