Tanya -- Chapter 2

Hey guys! I just realized that in the little description box of the story, I have the different character names. So yea just ignore that and I guess you can figure out who's who : ) Hope you guys are liking the story, just keep reading and I will keep posting!

All three of them were sitting down at dinner not at home of course as well as Ian and Len knew they would never ever cook or even bother to cook. As far as for Tanya, well she was indeed a model, had a very picky appetite and, this came as no shock to Elena had her own chef so was never really using her kitchen.

It was quite awkward between them. Elena had never really seen Ian with anyone other than herself. And right now she was imagining herself in Tanya's position. Her wiping his mouth when there was a stain there, staring at him openly with loving eyes and laughing and kissing whilst remembering a ' romantic' or 'beautiful' or 'gorgeous' time she had spent with him then leaning in for a peck.

Stupid whore. Can't even control herself in public, just look at the way she's throwing herself at him. She should know that Ian hates it when you try and show him off like a brand new handbag.

Len looked down at her seafood salad, feeling the urge to throw up. And not necessarily because of what was going on in front of her eyes but of what was in her bowl. She poked the salad over and over and over again with her fork.

" Is everything all right Elena?" Tanya asked, in her posh British accent. She grew up in bath, near the country. She obviously loved it there but knew she could never run a farm. So she ran away one day, to London with her boyfriend who left her on the train halfway there. So Tanya started to work for Café's and shopping malls when she arrived to live on her own. She had finally gotten away from that godforsaken place, there was no way in hell that she would run back over.

One day at one of her odd jobs, Tanya met a fashion editor who was doing a photo shoot at the café on of his models were late so he out her in the picture and found out soon enough that the camera loved her.

After a few years, Tanya moved to America. She met Ian at a photo shoot Ian was the photographer. ' The theme was wild passion. A new perfume from LOLA' Ironic.

" Hmm? Yes, yes. Fine. GREAT."

" Don't be so foolish. Tell me what is it. Do you not like your food?"

"Well... it's just that, its got seafood in it."

" Are you allergic? To seafood?" She asked as if it was the stupidest thing on earth. Elena had an uncle who would swell up like a blowfish just at the mentioning of one. Trust me not so funny.

" No, actually, no I'm not. But I am vegetarian."

" Since when?" Asked Ian he was extremely surprised at this.

" A while now actually." She just couldn't tell him the funnily ridiculous story, which led up to this choice of eating. Not while barbie was here anyway. Ian seemed hurt at this reply.

" Well,we can go somewhere else of you'd like."

" No, no, not at all. I 'll actually go home now if you guys don't mind."

" Umm sure, let me just get the bill." Ian got up reaching for his wallet. I was about to insist that they stay and finish their dinner, but Tanya got there first.

" Ian , sweetheart. We just got here it would be a shame to leave." She then gave him the ' I dare you to counter' look with the tight smile.

" Tanya, she is my guest, and I will look after her."

" I am more than positive that a young woman this age and take care of herself in San Francisco."

" Yeah, you know you guys just have your dinner I'll just have some Chinese takeaway. Have a great night."

And just about as Ian was going to reply she grabbed her bag and jacket and walked out into the street, her boots sloshing, her eyes drifting over to the window in which she saw Ian arguing with Tanya. She walked faster.

Lena was now sitting on the welcome mat, leaning against the door and finishing off her vegetarian chow mein. She had forgotten that she didn't actually have the KEY to get into the apartment.

Oh my god what if they decided that they wanted to have hot sex after dinner, and they went to Tanya's place? She would be locked out here until tomorrow morning at the earliest! Ugh. What a disaster of a day and now she was back to square one. Except she didn't actually have her wallet or clothes to go and live in a motel or anywhere else for that matter.

Ah! Maybe he kept a spare key under the rug! She quickly shifted off of it to look but then realised that this was the rug that she had bought it for Ian as a joke on their anniversary in college, it was practically the ugliest thing you would ever see; if a dog spewed on it, it would be an improvement. She was just smiling at it and thinking about that day when she heard someone clear his or her throat behind her.

" Were you planning on just, you know, sitting like that?" She smiled.

" Maybe I was. I bet that mat is more comfortable than that broom closet you call a room."

" Oof. " he laid a hand on his chest, " Is this the thanks I get for letting you invade my privacy? For giving you the pleasure of living under my roof with such

pleasurable company?"

" Yea right. I wouldn't call the traffic sounds company. Oh wait you meant you?"

" Haha, very funny. One more word and you might just be sleeping with the ugliest rug in the world." She laughed.

" I cannot believe you kept that."

" Of course I did. It was a present. From you." Her face fell at that, the tone of his voice, the sadness in his eyes. Maybe he did feel the same way. She decided

not to let the moment hang any longer.

" Can we go in now? I stared at this spot long enough thank you very much." He laughed again. She loved making him laugh like that. Bet barbie didn't make him laugh.

" Well, I'm chuffed.'Night. See ya in the morning!" Did he just actually use the word 'chuffed' in a real sentence? She was rubbing off on him.

"Um. Night."

She took off her clothes and climbed into bed with nothing but a slip on. She lay there just thinking over everything that was happening to her. Was it a sign? That maybe she was going to get back together with Ian? How was she going to do that when he was in love with his supermodel girlfriend? Or were they just a series of action she had taken? But one thing was for sure, Elena loved Ian. And she wanted him back.

K, so I know that the story is leading up a bit slow, but it will get there trust me. And hopefully it will be brilliant when it does. ; )

Thanks for reading, leave some comments and rate. see yas!