Amorous 2: Bhryle Steven James

Over years ago, I have been accepted as a nurse for James Hospital. Dr. James, a surgeon, an excellent doctor I must say. He has always been so up on night duties. Keeping all shifts all night waiting for calls. Never been too lazy for emergency alarms. This hospital could've been his house if I may say.

Bhryle Steven James. Still in his 20s. Not too active at school. I don't know if he will be continuing his father's legacy when I can only see him wearing all black clothes and a helmet. While I am in middle age, I've never seen a young lad so demanding to Dr. James.

"You will save her," Bhryle asked his father once again as he was staring at the patient named Irina.

"We did our best."

"Save her!"

I was about to bring this lad to come out of the emergency room. When Dr. James was about to announce the time of Death of the fallen.

"Patient Irina Salvador. Time of death-" Dr. James began when he cutting off.

"Fuck it! Save her!!!" He shouted.

I tried to come in closer when Dr. James commanded me to go wait outside. Nagulat naman ako kasi parang nagwawala na yung patient and Dr. James is very much exhausted trying to revive our patient. But a car accident is the worst accident. Could be a break of bones or anything. But her heart has stopped beating.

"Doc..."

Nanlaki yung mata ko ng makita ko yung lalaki na naluhod na.

I tried calling out the guards outside when Dr. James shouted. "Nurse Sandross, please. Outside."

I nodded. And when I was about to leave. I found out that he was his son.

Bhryle Steven James.

Today, I saw him again.

In the same room, ER.

"Save her, Dad. Please save Else for me."

I saw his eyes with a lot of tears.
I saw how he begged his father for the girl to live.
I saw how he was so desperate.
I saw how he loved her. Elsie and Irina.

To be loved by someone like that.
To beg for someone like that.
To give everything to someone like that.

It's— devastating.

Amorous 2: Bhryle Steven James is now available to read on Wattpad!