Finale

#A1FINALE

The past is something that shapes you and your future. It shouldn't be a hindrance to your dreams and present. A past is something to look at so that your past mistakes will be corrected. So that your regrets will be in their right choices.

A friend isn't always about Happiness. Happiness in friendships comes along with bitterness. Kasi not all the time na uyon kayo sa desisyon ng isat-isa.  But what really is important in a friendship relationship is that you should know how to apologize and know how to forgive. Kasi it is how your relationship gets stronger.

An act of revenge is a strong word. A strong belief and is a dangerous mindset. Minsan kasi because you are blinded with hatred and madness, you ought to have revenge when you shouldn't have. Kasi it will just crush you. It will just push you to become a monster you are never before.

To live a life full of unexpected experiences, masasabi ko nalang minsan na "Ano ba talaga?" Pero holds on, my friend. Everything in life is a great blessing. Cherish everyone. Live your life to the fullest and be you.

You and your love for someone are what make you unique. Kasi sa ibang tao, minsan halos mawalan na sila ng bilib at tiwala sa taong mahal mo pero ikaw? Nanatili ka pa rin. Naniniwala at lumalaban para sa taong mahal mo. Hindi mo siya bibitawan kahit na paulit-ulit pang sabihin nila sayo na "Hindi ka na mahal ng tao." At "Iniwan ka na. Let go." I can't blame those people na ang gusto lang naman ay to save you from that chaotic situation and love you instead. But you remained loyal in the end. And that is a pure Love. Yung hindi matitibag. Hindi magbabago. Hindi maapektuhan ng kahit anong negatibo na salita.

Love is something you accept.
Love is something you sacrifice.
Love is something you feel the first time you met a person. You feel like you're floating.

I really was floating when I met Novel.

Nearly drowned to be specific. That first time we met was very tragic kasi muntik na akong mamatay. Sino ba naman ang mag-aakala na ikamamatay ko pala kung hindi ko nakilala si Novel Entious?

Sabi nga nila, "If drowning is love, let that person love you. Let that person drown."

In my case, I love you, Novel Entious.

We graduated college together.

Novel gave his everything to me and so do I.

Puso, katawan, utak, and kaluluwa. Ganun talaga ako magmahal. Ikamamatay ko man.

Hindi ko alam pero I am so proud of where I am today. Natapos kami ni Novel and now...

"Saan ba tayo pupunta, Nov?"

Tumatakbo kami sa loob ng W University like seryoso, hindi pa naman mabuti para sa akin ang tumatakbo.

Napadpad kami sa Athlete's Swimming Area. Yung private pool na para sa mga athletes.

Wait—

Nakaloka kasi naka Graduation Dress pa kami tapos Grad cap.

"Anong ginagawa natin dito?" Sabi ko naman. Still holding his hand.

Naglalakad lang si Novel at saka nag-stop na para bang may hinahanap siyang pwesto. Wala namang tao sa pool kasi nga Graduation Day today.

"That part is exactly the spot where I saved you. Like years ago." He pointed to the center of the pool while he is standing in line with it.

Napataas ang kilay ko.

"So?" I laughed.

"That was when I couldn't even stop looking at you. Starting that day, Elsie. Starting that day." Sabi niya.

He hugged me.

Napayakap nalang din ako.

Ngiti lang ako ng ngiti baka mapupunit natong bibig ko.

"I promised myself na kung saan kita makilala ay dun din ako magpopropose sayo."

I froze.

Hindi ko alam kung anong sasabihin.

Novel let go of our hug and the moment he let go, he immediately knelt down before me.

Together with him is a little box.

Mabilis akong napaiyak.

"Oh my god, Nov."

I can also see it in his eyes na masaya siya. Alam ko na masayang-masaya siya.

He opened the box and I saw a diamond resting upon the silver ring. It is so elegant.

"Noveeeel." I said in excitement.

"Will you marry me, Elsie Mihok? Be my wife. Be my Queen. Be my Princess. Be my Forever and Always. Be my everything. Will you marry me?" Sabi niya sa akin habang nakaluhod siya ngayon.

I cried out the word "Yes!"

When I finally wore the ring, that is when Novel and I pushed each other sa pool dahilan para mahulog kami at mapaligo sa pool. Kahit na bawal na bawal kasi nakatoga kami.

He kissed me underwater.

He kissed me again and again.

That was the most hilarious thing we did on our Graduation day.

Dear Novel Entious/My Husband,
I love you, I love you. Forever and Always. I love you!!!!!

Love,
Wife Elsie and Baby Neo.