EP-6 THE END?

A/N: HEYYY! ! I AM BACK. ..I THINK THAT THIS IS GOIN TO BE THE END OF THIS FF !! MAYBE IT WILL BE LONG SO YEAH!! LETS GOO!!!

___________________________________

*FLASHBACK*

Y/N and Tae reached home...

* END OF SHORT FLASHBACK*

*TAE P.O.V*

I am soo sad. My baby is goin to leave me, but its her choice and I respect it cuz if I was in here place I would've done the same.

Also! I am pretty sure she will come back cuz I know she still loves me but she lost her trust on me cuz of my stupid mistake. I trust her a lot.

She was about to go to the bedroom "OUR" Bedroom, I grabbed her wrist, turned her around and hugged her tightly and to my suprise she hugged me back. She still loves me, I am so happpyy...but very sad. I love her a lot, no ONE CAN REPLACE HER IN MY HEART!!.

*END OF TAE P.O.V*
*Y/N P.O.V*

When he pulled me in a hug, I was shocked at first but then hugged him back. I felt warm, I felt like I BELONG there. I still love him, and always will but now I just need a break. I snapped out of my thoughts when he spoke;

Tae:-" Y/N....I love u soo much..that I cant even explain it in proper words...no one can replace u!!"

Y/N :-" I love u too Tae...but..its hard to gain trust on u back. Promise me *lets go of the hug and look him in the eyes with love* promise me that u will be loyal to me when I am gone cuz when I was next to u, u didn't stay loyal to me..maybe when I am not there u will. If u r loyal then, I won't divorce u and I will be LEGALLY YOURS FOREVER or until we divorce. ..which I dont want..."

His face brightened up, and he said;

Tae:-" YES YES! I WILL BE LOYAL BUT PLSS DONT DIVORCE MEEE!!! UR MINE ONLY MINE!! "

Y/N :-" okay...I wont!" I replied while smilling at his cuteness. He then started jumping up and down cutely. I was chuckling and smiling at his behaviour. How can I hurt this guy?

He stopped jumping and came to me, hugging me but this time lifting me up also.

Y/N:-" Tae! Put me down I will fall down!!" I said.

Tae:-"noo! I wont let u fall! I love u soo muchh!!" He replied happily.

He put me down, after a while. I just wish I could tell him about the baby, but I wont cuz I dont want him to know now.

------------------------------------
Y/N: *wishpers* psstt author-nim..hey!...
A/N: WHAT?! *wishper yells*
Y/N: I dont wanna leave Tae...I love him a lot.. I don't want to go far from...him..
A/N: No!
Y/N: pretty plsss..*puppy eyes*
A/N : okay okay...
Y/N: yay!!!
------------------------------------
BACK TO THE STORY!