Wake Up Magnus

Oh my god i was really happy about the father and son relationship i wrote in this one it's so cute to see parents and their kids like that
Hope i didn't make any mistakes if i did I'm sorry....
Thank you for reading and love you😙😙😙😙

Magnus eyes shot opened when he heard his door slammed opened.He groaned shutting them again when his father opened the curtain of his big window view and his eyes were hit directly by the sunlight.

Asmodeus"Maggie wake up"he said turning around.

Magnus:"Nggggh"he whined covering his head with his red fluffy blanket.

Asmodeus"Son wake up you are gonna be late for school and you have to do your makeup "
His father said but when he didn't get any answer he approached the bed"Son...Maggie wake up you'll be late and Raphie will be mad right"
When he just got another whine he put his hands on his hips"Oh so you wanna do this? you want to play first thing in the morning huh? "

Magnus's eyes widened under the covers and before he could react his father jumped on him and started to tickle him.

Magnus:"ahhhhhhahahahhahahahhah..daahhaha..stooooop....ahahahhah stop..plea..I'll get up hahahaha ple ahh please I'll get up"
Magnus was thrashing on the bed sending the blankets to the floor.

He sighed in relief when his father finally stopped.

Asmodeus:"You will get up?"he asked then grinned widely when his son nodded while pouting like he always did whenever he didn't get his favourite cake.

"Now get up I'll tell Marie to set up the breakfast"he said as he got off his son and walked to the door.

"Eh eh no no leave that blanket there stop being so stubborn on the first day of school"he said when he saw Magnus grabbing the sheets again.

Magnus:"I'm not I'm getting up"he grumbled at getting caught then he reluctantly put his feet on the floor.

Asmodeus:"That's a good boy "he crooned

"now baby step go brush your teeth and wash up"

Magnus grumbled at how his father was talking to him like he was a small kid.But he complied nonetheless and went to the bathroom while cursing under his breath.

Asmodeus:"You said something my son?"he asked innocently even though he already heard what Magnus had said.

Magnus:"Nothing just how much i love you especially when you wake me up"

Asmodeus:"Yeah i know i love you too...now go prepare I'll wait for you downstairs"he said then turned to leave.

Magnus stood infront of the mirror of his bathroom sink.He grimaced when he saw his hair sticking out in all direction.

Magnus:"Ughh i hate morning school couldn't it start at 10 or something why so early?"he grumbled while he stripped off his clothes.

30 minutes later he got out his bedroom looking all fabulous.