chapter 9

KYLIE POV

I was finally relieved to have gotten this off my chest. I felt much better now that Chris knew and the fact that he wasn't freaking out. At least he stayed calm. And he said we would try. As soon as he got back from tour. That dragged my heart down more. I would be able to come with him to this tour, but he would be performing and busy a lot, I would mostly be at the hotel or away from him. That sucked, but it was better than being left here, on a whole different continent.

*6 months later*

Chris was finally done with the tour, and I was so happy. The whole ride back to America was thrilling when I kept reminding myself that he was mine and only mine. I would get to truly be with him again, now that his tour was over. When we were almost home, i leaned over and kissed him. We were in a private jet, so we didn't have to hide or be respectful or anything. We just kissed for a long time, and I didn't realize his shirt was on the floor until I moved my hands down from his neck and they found his bare back. I pulled away, and Chris looked hurt. "What?" he asked. I shrugged. "Can we please wait until we get home?" Chris laughed but agreeed. I loved seeing him happy. It just made my day.

When we got back home, you know what happened next. As Chris reached over to the nightstand for a condom, I stopped him. "You said we could try." I reminded him in a low voice. He pulled his hand back and rested it on my waist, kissing me again.

*4 months later*

I was 4 months pregnant. Chris and I barely had to try. I was so happy that I was finally going to have a baby, but I was also a little nervous about raising it. Don't get me wrong, I still wanted a baby just as much as before, but I was mostly worried about Chris to be honest. :( The big question was: Did Chris really want this baby? I wasn't sure, but I hoped the answer was yes.

:(

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for dinner to be done, when Chris walked through the door. He gave me a kiss and he kissed my stomach, and I really really hoped he would love this baby. Chris and I cuddled together on the couch while we watched TV. After awhile, dinner was finally done and we sat down to eat. Chris was scarfing down his share, acting like he hadn't eaten all day, which was probably the case. When he was in the studio, he spent so much time absorbed with his work that he tended to forget about meals.

After we ate, I sat down to have a talk with Chris.

"So, what are some baby names?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking that we could name him Christopher Maurice Brown Jr." Chris said with a smile on his face. I was frozen in shick, since that had been the exact name we had picked in my dream/vision so many months ago.

CHRIS POV

"S-sure. I like that name."Kylie replied. I kissed her again, glad she agreed with it.

We had figured out that we were going to have a baby boy. :) A baby boy was what I was secretly for from the beginning, anyway. ;) I never told Kylie that, tough. Although I would have loved a baby girl, I really wanted a kid that I could teach how to get girls and play basketball. Kylie and I had been getting along very well, although we had known eachother for 20 years now, so I wasn't surprised.

*8 MONTHS LATER*

I sat in the waiting room, because Kylie wouldn't let me in the hospital room. She was scared and she didn;t want me to see her like that, she had said. I was pacing back and forth, ignoring the weird stares that other people were giving me. I was wearing a hoodie and shades, aso no one in the room knew it was me. Finally, a nurse walked in the waiting room and told me I could come in. I was so happy and eager that I nearly trampled two doctors standing ouside the double doors to the waiting room.I threw a 'sorry' over my shoulder as I kept walking, but I had more important matters to deal with. I wanted to see my newborn son. When I finally got to the door the nurse directed me to, I took a huge breath before barging in.

KYLIE POV

I was so happy to have my newborn son in my arms. He looked JUST like Chris. As soon as his skin made contact with mine, I ordered the doctor to get chris. He sent one of the nurses down to the waiting room, and I waited eagerly for Chris to come and make our family complete. The moment Chris walked in, he pocketed his shades and slipped off his hood , a bright but unsure smile on his face. I smiled in return, and Chris strode confidently forward. He kneeled next to me and took our son in his arms, his smile growing wider. The baby looked up and hesitantly pushed his fist onto one of Chris' many tattoos on his neck. Then the mini Chris moved his tiny little hand to his fathers earring, a smile lighting up his features.

"You are very interesting to him." I commented happily. My two boys were already bonding. "Yeah, you know it. Hey Jr., say daddy." 

"Chris, you know he can't talk this early." 

I watched as the little baby's mouth split into a toothless grin, his eyes the exact shade of Chris' deep brown irises. Chris smiled back and slid his arm around my shoulders, surrounding me with warmth.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear. I kissed him. "I love you too."

This was so much like my vision that it literally scared me. I just hoped that the second part of my vision wasnt real. If Chris got hurt I would likely have a heart attack. And I was sure that Drake would be the type of person to urt Chris. He was even more full of himself than Chris, and a complete dickhead. (excuse my lanuage) He definately wasnt a huge fan of Chris' and I didnt like him either. Although he had appeared briefly in that video "Take it to the Head" with Chris they had barely talked at all on set. 

It kind of scared me but comforted me at the same time that Chris didnt know that Drake had been the one I had seen attacking him. At least Chris wouldnt know who it was so he wouldnt attack him first and get into unneccesry trouble. I just reminded myself to breathe and get back to the present.

CHRIS POV

I loved our new baby and Kylie so much. I thought I could sing with happiness and joy. Of course that would be weird to randomly start singing in the middle of a hospital room so I kept my mouth shut. The doctor informed us that Kylie would probably be able to return home sometime in the afternoon tomorrow. I guess I can stay the night. The house seems too quiet and empty without Kylie. I hurried home and packed an overnight bag and made sure everythig was taken care of and locked up. Then I raced back to the hospital as fast as I could in case Kylie needed me. 

When I arrived in the hospital room with a bag over my shoulder, Kylie's face brightened and then her eyes narrowed as they fell on my bag. What, did she think I was gonna go home and leave her by herself? She knew me better than that. I smiled back and sat on the edge of her bed, pereparing for a sleepless night. 

I mostly held my son and stared at Kylie for most of the night, and then I fed him his bottle. It was so different having a son and I wished Kylie was awake and more talkative, but her day had been hard enough.

KYLIE POV

When I woke up  the next morning my eyes landed on Chris, who  had his head propped against the wall and was snoring loudly. I heard my baby snoring sofly  in the crib next to my bed, and I smiled. I analyzed Chris' face, and is expression was so peaceful when he slept. I looked past the tattoos and piercings and dyed hair, and I could see the 14 year old boy I had fell in love with, the one that wasn't famous, and the one who didn't have to deal with so much crap and was always there for me. A tear rolled down my cheek, as it always did when I thought about our past together. I guess Chris could sense my stare, because his snoring stopped and he slowly opened his eyes. When he saw me he smiled, and then groaned and cracked his neck. It must be really sore from laying in that position agaisnt the wall all night. I motioned for him to come over to me, and he slowly walked over. I took his hand and pulled him into the bed, scooting over to make room. He wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep again.