chapter 7

KYLIE POV

I watched Chris stand there in the doorway, and he just froze up. He did this often when he looked at me. It always looked like he was reliving some memory, and then he would suddenly snap out of it. I waited patiently for him to come to his senses. When he did, he sat down on the bed next to me. "Kylie, please don't get mad, and please answer truthfully. I need to ask you an extremely serious question."

"Okay. I won't get mad."

"Well, after that day I went to New York, did you- I mean- did you wish we were still together? Please tell the truth." Chris looked down when he said this, and I stared at the top of his head.i was silent, and he looked up. Finally I spoke. "Christopher Maurice brown." My voice was barely a whisper, but I continued to speak. "Ever since we became more than friends, I loved you every second of every minute of every day. When you first told me you were going to New York, I was happy for you, but my heart broke. I knew we couldn't be more than friends anymore, and I felt like I was gonna die. I always wished you would come back, or that we could somehow be together." I began to cry as I continued. "I thought you stopped loving me after you got Robyn, and I tried not to show how much it hurt; but at night I just curled into a ball and felt my heart being ripped into more pieces than i thought possible. I honestly thought I would die, and to this day, I love you just as much as I did 4 years ago, maybe even more."

"You- you meant that?" Chris asked in shock. I just nodded. I felt Chris' finger under my chin, tilting it up, and his nose touched mine. "Kylie Nicole potter. I love you with every ounce and fiber of my being, and my heart still aches for you, I want nothing other than for us to be together."

And then his lips met mine. Slow. Demanding. Burning. Passionate. Whatever you could think of, I was feeling it all. His lips moved against mine soft at first, then getting more urgent. I ripped his snap back off and threw it to the floor, dragging him back onto the bed. I slipped my tongue inside his mouth as he slid off my shirt. I ripped his shirt off and moved down to his belt, my fingers fumbling as I tried to yank it off in my desperation. I finally got his pants off, and he slipped off my bra. He grabbed a condom from his jeans pocket beside him and slipped off his boxers, putting it on. I knew Chris and Robyn had sex before, but Chris would be my first time. I was heart broken that it couldn't have been both of our first times, but that wasn't my fault. When all our clothes were off, he shoved it inside me, going as deep as he could go. I cried out in pain, but his lips came back to mine. I don't know how he did it, but the instant his lips touched mine and his hands began to caress my body, all the pain went away. Now I felt nothing but pleasure. He kissed his way down my neck, my stomach, lingering between my legs. After he ate me out, he returned his lips to mine and we began kissing passionately again. We reached our climax at the same time, and Chris pulled out of me, sweating and trying to catch his breath. The last thing I felt before drifting off to sleep was Chris' arms wrapping around my body and squeezing me tightly to him.

When I woke up, I was sore all over and confused as to why I was naked and wrapped up in a pair of strong, warm arms. Then last night came rushing back to me. Chris' confession that he loved me. My confession that I loved him. Both of our confessions that we had never stopped loving each other. I felt so warm in that moment. I felt wanted. I felt whole again. That part of my heart that had torn off and gone with Chris 4 years ago had now returned. It was laying here right next to me, and I welcomed it home. I was home. I never wanted anyone to hold me like this except for Chris. I looked at the tattoo on his chest staring me in the face. 'Symphonic Love.' I liked that tattoo. I kissed Chris' chest and he mumbled in his sleep.

"I can't go to the studio today. No. Mama I don't like that. Just order a pizza."

I giggled quietly as I listened to him talk to himself in his sleep.

"Robyn. No, I can't stay. Kylie. I need Kylie. I love her. Please come back to me."

Chris rolled over in my arms, and I couldn't believe he had just said he loved me and chose me over Robyn IN HIS SLEEP.

I screamed when Chris shot straight up like he had been shocked. "KYLIE! KYLIE WAIT COME BACK! COME BACK!! I NEED-"

His words cut off abruptly as my lips silenced his. "Mmmmmm." He sighed as I kissed him. He kissed me back and pulled me closer. I felt my bare chest press against his, and he pulled back looking shocked. "Did we have sex last-" his words cut off again as I saw his eyes light up with memories. "You love me." He whispered. I nodded my head. "I love you forever and ever and ever." Chris rolled over so I was pinned beneath him, our naked bodies pressed together. "Say it again please." He begged. "Christopher Maurice brown. I love you." He kissed me, and we kept telling each other how much we loved the other for almost an hour. Chris kissed me then, and I reached over to the dresser for another condom. ;) (u no wat happened next)

"I love you baby." I whispered after we pulled apart. It had been 4 years since we called each other that, and with that one word I felt my heart pour open. It felt so god damn good to say it, so I said it again just for the pleasure. "I love you too baby." He replied, kissing me again. I had missed his body for 4 whole years. I was so glad he was back in my life like this. I needed him. Forever.

CHRIS POV

as I looked at Kylie something on her upper chest caught my attention and my eyes teared up. "For some reason I thought you'd get that removed." I said softly, touching the tattoo I had given her 4 years ago of my name. As soon as my fingers touched the tat, I got a flashback.

Kylie's arms wrapped around me, and she pressed her lips to me ear. "Thank you. I love it." All I could think about was she loved me. I turned around to face her and her lips met mine.

I came back to reality as Kylie replied to my statement, but the image of a 4 year younger Kylie and I was stuck in my head. "Chris, I told you I never stopped loving you, and you know what?"

"What?"

"Every day when I got dressed I looked in the mirror and saw this and started crying. And they weren't tears of regret for the tat. They were tears of loss and love."

I kissed her again. "I never told you about the tat I got did I?"