chapter 8

"Which one?"

"It's a secret one, no ones ever saw it." Chris pulled up his leg and showed me a tattoo on his lower ankle that would have been obscured by a sock or shoe ,had he been wearing one. That tattoo said: "Kylie: the love of my life". In cursive. My eyes teared up and I kissed Chris- AGAIN ;)

*5 years later*

Chris had taken his career up very seriously and he had changed a lot. He had over 100 tattoos, a nose piercing, and he had dyed his hair blue, blonde, and blue. and blonde at the same time. I thought he looked sexiest with blonde hair, but hey, he always looked sexy to me. He had also grown facial hair, which I thought was hot, but I loved him the most when he was young. I urged him to shave it, and he did periodically. He had caught on that when he shaved it he always got some that night, ;) so he shaved it often. He had earned the nickname 'Breezy' and he basically had three personalities now (yes I meant three). Breezy was a person who smoked, got drunk, woke up in people's houses not knowing where the fuck he was, wore grills, and was cocky and loved to talk smack. Chris was the cool kid I had known from the beginning that loved singing, always saw the bright side of things, and always knew when to crack a joke and cheer people up. Chris was also hilarious. Christopher was the romantic sweet person that when I looked in his eyes, all I saw was the 5 year old that had protected me from bullies, let me sleep in his house when my parents were going through tough times, and snuck in my house at night. He was the sweetest person of them all, and he never let anyone hurt me, and he was always kissing up on me and knowing just what to do for special occasions. I liked Christopher the best, but Chris was awesome too. He reminded me of the life we had when we were 14 and madly in love. The only person I had a problem with was Breezy. I had gotten Better around him cause he had stopped fucking hoes when we got real serious, but he always wanted to show off for his friends. He was the best in bed though ;) so I didn't mind him THAT much.

I knew I was having a dream from the moment it started, cause the voices echoed and Chris and I looked a year or two older. I was in a hospital bed, and I was holding something. I looked down, and it was a newborn baby boy in my arms. Chris walked into the room with a nurse in front of him, a smile lighting up his face. I could tell then that I had just given birth. I looked down at the baby again. "What should we name him?" Chris asked.

"Christopher Maurice Brown Jr."

Chris smiled even wider, and he leaned in and kissed me, our family complete. The dream skipped forward several months time wise and I saw our baby playing in the nursery we had set up. Chris was holding me in his lap and trying to convince our baby to crawl. "Come to daddy." I heard Chris say. The mini him moved forward, and then he was crawling!! Chris yelled in joy and suddenly the dream turned into a nightmare and the pretty baby disappeared. Instead Drake was there (the rapper). He and Chris were fighting about something, and then a bottle was smashed into Chris' face. All I saw was blood, and I woke up screaming.

"Shhhh baby shhhh. It's okay it was just a dream." Chris was still telling me 5 minutes later. I buried my head into his warm chest an inhaled the scent of his body, trying to get the memories to go away. "What happened?" Chris asked, his voice vibrating in my ear since it was pressed against his chest. "I had a dream, and the first part was- well- it was amazing and wonderful and exciting. Then the second part was a nightmare. Are you going out tonight?"

"What? Why? And how did you know I was going out tonight?"

"Are you going to a bar or club or something with drinks?" I asked.

"Yeaaahhhh.why?" Chris said hesitantly.

I wrapped my arms around him. "Baby don't go! Don't go!"

"Shhh baby what's wrong? What happened in the dream to cause you to be so panicked?!"

"You got hurt Chris! It was- him. I can't tell you! Then breezy will come out and you'll just pick a fight with him! I'll tell you he's someone famous."

"How did I get hurt?"

"I don't know!!! He threw a bottle at you and all I saw was blood and then I woke up!!!" The tears started pouring as I hugged his naked body closer to mine. He hugged me tightly.

"Baby I'm still gonna go, but I don't want you to follow me. If I DO get hurt, I don't want you there. You might get hurt too." He said, stroking my face. I held his hand there and tried to will him not to go with my eyes. Not that it worked. "Okay, but you HAVE to call me EVERY half hour okay?!"

"Okay baby, shhh." He said, pressing my head against his warm chest.

CHRIS POV

I could tell she was scared. She was terrified. She was upset and afraid that I would get hurt. I agreed to call her every half hour cause I didn't want her to get all worked up over stress. The whole morning she just wasn't right, though. I could tell it wasn't about her dream, but I remembered her being SO happy about the first part of her dream. I wondered what it was? Maybe that was the thing that was bothering her, although I was puzzled as to why it would bother her if it was happy? I decided to ask her, clearing my throat to get her attention.

"Um, Kylie, what's wrong?"

"Nothing!" She was too defensive and answered far too quickly. I held her in my lap and looked her in the eyes. "Baby, you never told me what the first part of your dream was. Is that what's bothering you?"

She turned away. "Chris. Yes, but I don't feel like talking about it right now. "

"Talking will help."

"You'll be mad."

"No I won't. I promise just tell me."

"Okay. Well, I had a dream that we had a - a baby."

I froze in shock. A baby?

"I told you you'd be mad." She said quietly.

I kissed her. "I'm not mad. I'm curious as to why that upset you?"

"Because I want one Chris. I want to have a baby with you and I know you won't want to."

I was speechless. "Well, that's not true. I have to go on my fortune tour soon, but when we get back we can try." I promised. I was still worried about bringing a child into this life. It wouldn't be the best for a newborn. But Kylie wanted it, and I couldn't deny that I wanted one, too.