Chapter 2

It was the first day of Middle School at Gold Coast Academy, GCA for short. I had been at this school since 1st grade and had made many friends since it goes from 1st thru 12th grade. That day Elle walked in. She looked shy and slightly scared. That was the only time I ever saw her like that in my life. She had long blonde hair and hazel eyes. She was very tall and had great posture. When she walked in it got quiet and everyone looked at her. It wasn't everyday someone new came and we had pretty much had the same class since day one.

Some whispered. Some kept going on with their day. Some just stared. Everyone was confused. My group of friends and I went up to greet her. We introduced ourselves. "I'm Elle. Elle Centoro."

"Wait like Macks Centoro? He's like my favorite designer." Britany said. The chatter then continued as people stared and wondered who this girl could be. She finally spoke up and said, "That would be my dad."

That day I found out that Elle and I had all the same classes. I showed her where everything was and we paired up for many projects. She was really down to earth and despite the frequent questions about her dad's various clothing lines she was really down to earth and easy to talk to.

That day I invited her to my house for dinner and a movie night since we only had a half day the next day. We did the typical ice cream, chick flicks, and all that jazz and around 1 went to bed. We stayed up until about 3 talking. She explained that her father was scared off paparazzi attacking her so he sent her to a Kore protected school Rather than her old public school in downtown LA. They had just bought a place in Beverly Hills and figured they would send her to GCA. She proceeded to tell me about tons of little things about her life and all that and those details shall come later because we have a time to keep!

The next day her driver picked us up and drove us to school. We followed the routine of the night before almost every Friday. We would switch off houses every Friday and one Friday I found out that she actually just lived right down the street from me and to say the least that night was interesting.......