CAST

Heyooo readers!!

Thank you for choosing my book even though I know it's just that you were getting bored and searching for a book to read and you randomly chose this. thanks random reader.

And if it was not random - then also thanks! - I hope this book makes you smile-----wide 

Yeah...I tend to ramble - just ignore. 

. .

. .

Here's how I imagine the characters of this book. But feel free to imagine/picture them as you please ^^

Eva Johns - 21 years old

Eva Johns is a kind, sensitive and beautiful girl

Eva Johns is a kind, sensitive and beautiful girl. Quite boring right? To add the edge, she is clumsy and innocent too. Hehe. Cliché again. Okay let's come onto the looks.

She has those pale blue electrifying eyes, long chestnut brown hair and love for books. She can be feisty so mind you. She lives with her friend Jess and is friends with Jake too. She works in a café and is living a pretty much boring life. At least till now. 

Her past made her present like it is today.

P.s. I think I suck at this, I am just going to go and make character aesthetics asap before some readers come and run seeing this pathetic description I wrote.

And here he is! 

the hotty, male lead- wooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

OKAy, ENOUGH with THE build Up-

Ace Parker- 25yrs old

Ace Parker is a billionaire(yeah the cliché one only) and one of the richest businessman in the world

Ace Parker is a billionaire(yeah the cliché one only) and one of the richest businessman in the world. He is definitely sexy and good looking , handsome and hot as hell that woman almost die if he glances towards them, but sadly he doesn't. 

In short he is a freaking Greek god  with arrogance filled in him. He has those enchanting grey eyes which compliments his looks. Personality? Uhh...aahh - you guessed it! He is cold, arrogant and likes deathly silence. You can also say that he has anger issues. His  only friend, Ryder, is like a brother to him. 

His past made his present like it is today.

All the characters and the plot is totally imaginary so if it matches with someone it's totally a coincident. I acknowledge the sources from where I have taken the photos in my book even though I don't even know the sources. LOL.

Last but not the least, all the characters and the plot are a figment of my imagination so I have the full copyright. This book should not be translated, rewritten or copied by anyone without my permission(Which I would definitely not give) or else you will have to face the consequences.

*smirking evilly with the sharp knife in my hand*

NOW - GET ON WITH THE BOOK!

Lots of love to everyone reading this book!

Keep reading!