six

• • • [unedited]

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

                              • • • [unedited]

Let's just say that winning the football game really boosts up our schools' reputation and cockiness.

Everyone's walking around and saying how Athena High can suck it.

I genuinely feel bad for the kids from Athena that are coming to Crestview Today.

Yup, today is the day when the big swap happens.

I am currently standing outside the school, waiting for Hayden, Romeo and the other kids.

The school assigned a bus for us that will take us straight to Athena.

I arrived a bit earlier than everyone else today because let's just say morning at my house wasn't pleasant.

My dad yelled at me because I forgot to meet him at the office after school on Friday.

You see, after the game ended, Hayden, Romeo and I went to the after-game party, and I forgot about the whole office meeting.

This morning, my dad came back from his weekend business trip and yelled at me.

And then I stormed out of the house all the way here.

Also, after the party, I went home to take a shower and found my knee scrapped.

I don't know when it happened, but it must've been at the party.

Fun, right?

"Ay, Ashton!" I hear someone yell from beside me, and I can already tell by the voice that it's Hayden.

Romeo is never that excited in the morning.

I turn my head and wave at the blonde boy.

Once he's all caught up with me, he lays down on the concrete and takes in a deep breath and then lets it out.

"This weekend was crazy. I went to the after-party. People were congratulating us for the win."

Since Hayden is the quarterback of the Devils, he gets a lot of fame.

Instead of hanging out with the popular ones, he stays by our side.

One of the best things I like about Hayden is that he's loyal.

I roll my eyes, "you are the American dream."

Hayden's about to throw back a witty response, but someone cuts us off.

"U-um, is this the waiting place for the buses?"

Hayden and I both crane our heads to the side and see a small blonde-haired girl standing there.

"Uh, yeah," Hayden says, not caring much.

"I'm gonna guess you're Kavina?" I ask.

She shakes her head and looks down, "I'm Mina," she barely whispers.