Chapter 8- 🦇Playing Batty🦇

Connor's P.O.V

Pitch Black

That's all I could see as my eyes were closed I groaned and tried to open my eyes but I was to weak and tired. 'What the heck happened?' I tried to open my eyes again and succeeded, only to see more darkness.

"Huh?"

I thought it was strange and tried to used my x-ray vision that I developed a few months ago but I'm still trying to get the hang of but still it was black. That was impossible, unless theres nothing in the room I'm in or my powers are being useless and playing up again.

Great....

I tried to remember the last thing that happened, well, I recalled coming to this weird creepy manor with all these bunch of brats the little one especially and then what... Oh yeah they challenged us to some dumb game, and other than that it's still a blur.

I grunted as I tried to move around but I felt my arms bound with something stronger than me and it was painful, must be kryptonite. God what happened to get me so wrecked who are these bloody kids. I was about to try and break free when I stopped.

I could hear another heartbeat...

I'm not alone.

I tried to use my strength again but I felt too weak and tired 'What type of kryptonite did they use on me- on that note how did teens even have kryptonite?' I gave up asking questions. I started to feel my fingers but then I heard some groaning around me "Who's there?" I spat

"This isn't funny anymore!"

"You can say that again you guys are so typical and boring. I mean seriously at least give us a better attitude, this was supposed to be my entertainment."

That voice made me boil

Jason Todd

I remember it all now that I was tricked by the second oldest Wayne brother he put the Kryptonite on me because I underestimated his abilities.

"What did you do with the others?" I growled

"TT" "Imbecile thats none of your business"

Oh and Damian the little brat I hate that kid. (HOW DARE YOU CONNER HES A Cute Dark ANGEL🖤)

"Don't worry they are all waking up and can hear us." stated Tim and a happy tone.

"Uggh" I could hear groans that I heard is Megan's.

What have we gotten into?

These kids are completely insane.

Normal P.O.V

"Megan are you ok?!" Conner yelled in worry. "Yeah I'm fine" she said groggily as she sat up sore and confused. "When I get out of here I'm gonna-" Conner started mumbling and megan hoped it wasn't a murder plan.

"Relax Conner I assure you everyone is safe, Congratulations you made it to the round 2!"

"Round 2 ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!"

"Yes, this game has 3 rounds the first one was the capturing and trick but you can redeem yourself based on our judgment on who we think passed the first round." They heard some clapping and a snicker.

"Congratulations you 2 are the main winners of the first round! Technically Megan out of default for Aqualad who still is still rehydrating but will be here shortly. However you all do get a penalty for using powers but we will see pass that for now it will be shown later."

"Ok hold on.... What is this second round? Also why can't I see anything with my X-ray?"

"We had to use led like fabric with specs of different kryptonite that wont hurt you that Timmy here created to help superman once when his powers were going ballistic, don't worry it won't do any harm." the Wayne smirked in the dark its fun to watch people suffer from not using their powers from their enemy. "Why are you doing this guys?" Megan asked not out of scared but worry. What happened to Damian before? and why are the boys really doing this.