Part 6

Red was woken by slight pressure on his chest and having his cheek licked, when he opened his eyes he saw that Pikachu was stood on him. Red pet Pikachu's head "Morning buddy," he said, smiling. 
  Just then he felt movement underneath him, he sat up rubbing his face with both his hands "Agck, this headache's not a great start to my morning", when he took his hands away from his face he realised he was in the living room, and when he looked beside him he saw a sprawled out Blue and that's when he realised he'd just woken up with his head on Blue.
  "Oh crap, I hadn't even realised.. wait, what time is it?" He got up and grabbed his phone off the nearby table '8:47', it took Red a moment but then he remembered they are supposed to set off from the lab at 9AM 'Crap' thought red.

  He rushed back other to Blue, shaking his shoulder "Blue, BLUE-Wake up we have to go"
Red hurried off to his room to grab a fresh set of clothes, Blue was coming to after somewhat hearing Red's words, a little confused at where he was first.

  Red walks back into the living room, while only just pulling a shirt over his head "Blue c'mon we have to be at the lab in about 10 minutes"

  Blue had been stunned for a moment, he was not expecting to see his friend half-dressed first thing in a morning. Then it hit him, what Red just said to him
  "Oh, crap" Blue hurried to the front door "I'll meet you at the lab, I have to grab my things!" he shouted back into the house. He was gone before Red could reply.

  Red gazed around the room, he'd only just got home and was leaving again, he felt bad leaving his mother again but she told him it was fine and that both he and Blue needed this 'I guess she's right' he thought, and with perfect timing, his mother was awake to see him off.

  She came up to Red, hugging him   "When did you get so tall?" she laughed "Look after him Red, he's been lost without you here... I know you two didn't get on great when you were both on your journeys but he cares more than you believe, I think he always has".

  Red took a moment, breaking up their embrace, he picked up his bags and called for Pikachu who then climbed up onto his shoulder "I will mom" Red smiled at her.

  "Good" she placed his cap on his head kissing his cheek "Enjoy yourself".

  They both waved at each other as Red headed for the Professor's lab.

  When he got there he was greeted by Oak "No Blue yet?" Asked Red, he checked the time '8:56'.

  "Not yet" replied Oak, a few moments later they saw Blue rushing over with his things, Eevee behind him trying to keep up. 

  "Just.. in-time" he wheezed as he caught his breath, Professor Oak just let out a sigh and Red laughed at them.

  Just then a car began to pull up.
  "Ah, it's here, I've arranged transport to the airport".

  The two started to load their bags into the car and got in the back, Blue rolled down the window   
  "See ya, Gramps, take care of yourself" he waved, Red also waving at Oak.

  "I'll be fine, now you two have fun, I'll see you in a couple of weeks"

  The car pulled away, Red put his head in his hand and groaned, now he wasn't scrambling to get ready he could really feel the force of this headache "Heh, not used to it? well, I don't have a sore head but my shoulder sure does ache thanks to a certain someone"Blue exclaimed.

  'Oh no' Red thought, he'd hope Blue didn't realise, and just let out an awkward laugh, a pink glow of embarrassment on his face "Uh, sorry. I hadn't realised I'd even fell asleep"

  "It's fine, but you owe me" Blue responded, Red gave him a confused expression "You can buy me breakfast when we get to the airport since I haven't been able to eat yet" Blue laughed.

  "Sure, you got it" replied Red, quite hungry himself.

  When they arrived at the airport they checked in and after going through security they set themselves on finding somewhere to eat, Red wasn't really fussed about where they ate so let Blue decide.

  Once Blue chose a place to eat they both ordered,  Red just ordered some simple eggs on toast and Blue ordered A LOT "Good thing we have some time to kill before the flight" Red sighed.
When their food arrived they thanked the waitress and got to eating, Red wondered how Blue could eat so much without an issue.

  After they had eaten Red asked for the bill when suddenly an announcement came over the airport  
  "Can all passengers for flight 12 to Alola please had to gate G for boarding?" 

  "Oh crap" Red looked at the time, they'd been a little longer than he'd have liked.
He quickly paid, grabbed his things as Pikachu jumped onto his shoulder.
  "Blue c'mon, we gotta get going"

  "I know I know" Blue got up, following after Red but there was now some distance between the two "Slow down a little could ya, yeesh, when did I start chasing after you" Blue joked not realising Red had slowed, Blue nearly bumping into him.

  They both stopped to look at the signs for directions to the terminal "There" Blue pointed, he gestured for Red to follow and they both ran the rest of the way.

  "Phew, we made it" Red exhaled as they joined the line to board the plane  
  "I'm not letting you order so much again" Red Joked.

  "Well, at least we've eaten" Replied Blue, Red just shook his head a little and laughed.