Chapter 19: You could be the moon and I'll be the sun

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

        "Don't worry about it, it was a nice change from Derek's constant bitching... but uh if you ever need someone to talk to just... don't hesitate to text me or even call me."

        Seeing this different side of him... When we got out of the water earlier he lifted his arm and I saw what looked to be the start of scars on his back. I wondered what happened to him? I noticed that he looked slightly embarrassed, and he was looking around the room for some sort of distraction. 

        "Who's guitar is that?" My eyes wandered over to the spot he had settled on. "Oh, that's mine" He turns towards me raising an eyebrow. "You play? Really?" The way he said that last part. "Yeah, I played! Don't act so shocked! Jerk." He nodded his head looking back at the guitar before saying anything. "Would you play me a song?"

        "What? No, I haven't played in a long time! I don't think so." I was freaking out! He wants me to play him a song?! "PLEASE" He's giving me this sad look with his eyes. I can't do it! No, I won't do it! He tilts his head to the side, widening his eyes more for a dramatic effect... He's almost as bad as Emma. Sighing, I walk over and pick up the guitar. No use in fighting it, it doesn't seem like I am going to win. How do they do that?

        "Don't judge me" He nods his head in agreement as I clear my throat. My hands are shaking as I place them where I needed them to go. I swear if he laughs at me... Here goes nothing. My fingers start moving on their own.

"you can be the moon

I'll be the sun

You leave too soon

We've barely just begun

I watch and I rise

But you control the tides

From the highest of the highs

You took me for a ride–you took me for a ride

we're going 'round in circles

A force I cannot fight

'cause I am the day and you are the night

It's in your nature to orbit close then far

I thought you could defy it

And be my shining star—My shining star

you let me shine through

to make the fullest of the moons

took credit for my light

and the magic from my eyes

you took the magic from my eyes

we're going 'round in circles

A force I cannot fight

'cause I am the day and you are the night

And it's in your nature to orbit close then far

But I thought you could defy it

And be my shining star–My shining star

Goodnight my stars - Goodnight my moon

I see your waves and cry monsoon (x2)

Goodnight my stars—goodnight my moon"

        I bite my lip looking at him breathing heavily as he just sits there staring at me with his mouth slightly open. I started to get slightly nervous to the point of panic mode with the way he stared at me. 

        "Wow...when you mentioned singing was your guilty pleasure that day... I never would have imagined this. You are really talented." The comment made me turn crimson red. It was a weird feeling...and I strangely liked his praise. Wait? ARIA KEEP IT TOGETHER.

         He was staring at me again but this time the smirk was back on his face. It was like he KNEW what I was thinking inside. He seemed to be enjoying every second of my internal battle. "Wipe that smirk off your face." Feeling slightly annoyed I grabbed the couch pillow next to me and threw it at his stupid smirking face. 

        He looked so shocked I started to laugh. Not as shocked as me when he jumped up and raced towards me grabbing me and holding my arms down so he could tickle me.

        I tried so hard to get out of his grasp but I couldn't stop laughing. "Ryder" *Huff* "Please I can't breathe." If he didn't stop I was accidentally going to hurt him. Too late I just accidentally kicked him in a place where the sun doesn't shine. I heard him groan as he grabbed my shoulder lightly before hitting the ground. His hand brushed my scar when he did that and I felt a slight shock. Not the usual dull pain I get when my scar is touched.

        "OH NO, I AM SO SORRY!! Are you okay???" He didn't say anything I just saw a slight tear escape but at the moment the front door opened and Emma walked in. She paused at the scene in front of her. 

        "What the hell did you do to Ryder?! RYDER DID YOU TRY SOMETHING WITH MY BESTIE?" There was laughter and anger in her eyes. She looked truly scary at this moment. I don't know why but I started laughing even when Ryder glared at me I just laughed harder.

        I am so dead I just kicked him in a bad place and Emma looks like she might murder him. Ryder started laughing too as he rolled over on his back and let out a slight groan. "That's some form you got there, I can't even think straight." He has a proud tone in his voice. "Ever think of playing soccer?"

        "Not anymore I don't." He doesn't say anything for a minute but he stands up trying to regain his composure. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE." Emma is squealing at this point. "I tried to be nice to your friend here and she decided to kick me in my groin." He's going to try and blame it all on me? 

        "Hey, if you hadn't a been a stupid jerk face I wouldn't have thrown that pillow at you! Next time don't tickle someone and you won't get hurt." Emma started wiggling her eyebrows at the last part of my comment. I shot her a look that said 'Get real'

         "I don't think I have ever been kicked that hard in my life." Before I could stop myself I sarcastically snorted. "That's surprising." That earned me a smack from Emma. "Gosh Aria, way you invite someone over and then treat you guest like this." I stuck my tongue at her like we were 5-year-olds. 

        "She's right if you just invited me inside to abuse me we could have discussed the way's I liked to be abused." Did he just wink at me? 

        "Well ladies I think that is all I can handle today, Aria look's ready to strangle me so I am going to take this as my queue and go." He started walking off. "Thanks for the food, Princess." That son of a...."I think you have a thing for Ryder." Emma snaps me out of my thoughts. I do NOT like Ryder.

---------- AHHHH! A chapter update? I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. <3 The song that Aria sings up top! I had fun writing this and I am so glad to be experiencing this experience with all you wonderful people. WE HIT 1k VIEWS THE OTHER DAY!! I appreciate this so much thank you for the love and support!!  Xoxo Night <3 ------------