The King of Destruction Makes His Mark On Smackdown!

Time Scale: 5 Days After Hell In A Cell 2019 - Location: WWE Friday Night Smackdown Live - Backstage.

Destroyer's Personal Observation:

The last few days had, including Hell In A Cell, had been rather...interesting, to say the least. To say that the the IWC, which I'm reliably told by fellow wrestlers and my sisters means "Internet Wrestling Community" (remember, I'm not much of an internet or social media guy), have had mixed opinions about Hell In A Cell. 

Most was about the following things -the timing of the event, the days before with the end of Kofi's push, the lack of much build-up outside of the 2 Hell in a Cell Matches and the Tornado Tag Team Match between Reigns and Bryan against Rowan and Harper, and also for the fact that A. The rest of the matches were only revealed on the paper-view, probably, and B. The paper-view itself didn't live up to whatever hype there was for the paperview.

There was some good things, true, like "The Kabuki Warriors" winning the Women's Tag Team Championships against Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross in a match that wasn't bad at all in retrospect, and the advertised matches themselves were apparently very good.

I'm more critical on my own matches personally, and trust me it's nothing to do with Rollins as I give him high praise for the match itself going very well in the eyes of the fans and skeptics, the fans in particular apparently seemed to love it and it saved the show from being a complete flop.

There was another interesting thing that occurred during the week that...well...let's just say, you should probably read the chapter about me getting a new place, you probably should do to figure out what had happened in the aftermath.

[Author: Stop breaking the fourth wall!]

Anyway, the draft was occurring and things were about to become a lot more interesting for Raw and Smackdown. The latter, even more so...

What was even more interesting was that there was rumors that the Mixed Match Challenge was apparently going to return, which admittedly got both Billie and Peyton exited a bit as they began wondering if they should ask to join it, and who they would team with if they did...even if I could tell that they both wanted me to be their partner if they did become a part of it.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in at least trying it out, if anything just to give the prize money to a charity. And don't be so surprised, for those that are. I've actually done it before. Giving money to charity I mean, not competed in a tournament with money on the line. 

To be honest, it would be a nice distraction than going to do those god awful Saudi shows. And yes, I'm well aware that the next paper-view event is in Saudi Arabia - Crown Jewel - and...well, you'll have to find out about that later, won't you...

I'd arrived at Smackdown pretty much without anyone other than Billie and Peyton noticing. My Aussie girlfriends were with me as well, as they were being drafted to Smackdown. Though, needless to say, we didn't entirely go unnoticed...but at least in this case it was in a good way.

"Hey Michael!" At hearing that, I turned and saw the sight of an old friend of mine: Ashley Fliehr, aka Charlotte, and she had her recently won Smackdown Women's Championship that she'd won from Bayley at Hell In A Cell around her right shoulder.