Chapter 3 : The Dragon Slayer

- 1 year later -

Robin reverted back to her stone-cold demeanor as Miss Bloody Sunday, right hand to Mr. 0, aka Sir Crocodile. As she is standing in his office, waiting for him to return, she looks out of the hugs window.

Robin : I haven't from (Y/N) ever since we bid our farewells. If he already forgot I existed?

Just then, Crocodile was slamming the doors open, obviously very on edge. He walks over to his chair and sits down, dangerously quiet.

 He walks over to his chair and sits down, dangerously quiet

- SIR CROCODILE -

Crocodile : Nico Robin... 1 year ago, an individual beat all our troops at Whiskey Peak, do you remember that?

Robin : Yes, I was there.

Crocodile : You told me it was the guy we were looking for anyway... the one with the red glowing eyes.

She nods to this.

Crocodile : (L/N) D. (Y/N)...

Her eyes widen. Not only does he know (Y/N)'s name, he also knows his full name. Not even Robin knew that. But she quickly gets back into her role.

Robin : So that's his name. Are we going for him?

Crocodile : ... You're lucky to have escaped with your life back then, you know that?

She looks at her boss confused. What does he know that she didn't.

Robin : Why? He doesn't look like much to me.

He chuckles at this.

Crocodile : Really...? That's funny.

He then hands her a paper and as she takes a look at it, the shock is clearly visible on his face.

Robin : No way...

The Newspaper say :
After a long investigation by the World Government, it turned out that the man with the name "(L/N) D. (Y/N)" is the one responsible for the latest murder series of the world's highest nobles. Information, that were held back because of personal reasons, were now made public, claiming that he is none other than the son of Marine-Admiral Akainu. At age 8, he slaughtered his mother and older brother. After he was sold into slavery, he rebelled against his master and Celestial Dragon : Saint Bordeaux after 3 years of enslavement. It was confirmed that it was also (L/N) D. (Y/N), who was behind the mysterious murder of said Saint Bordeaux and the destruction caused at Mary Goise. He was said to be 12 years old at the time. Now, at 18 years of age, he came back and systematically took down and killed a confirmed number of 15 world nobles and 4 Celestial Dragons in the last year. Hence, he is also called "Dragon Slayer" (L/N) D. (Y/N). Because of this, the World Government choose that it was no longer possible to handle the situation as an interm-situation. Everyone is asked to give hints to the Marine about (L/N) D. (Y/N)'s whereabouts.