ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ²⁰ » [ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ]

Start from the beginning

"Mommy!"

You looked over and saw Jungsu. You hugged him back and then he kissed your cheek and your belly.

"Mommy, when will the baby come out?" he asked and you ruffled his hair.

"Soon, baby." you said while smiling.

Then, they started to play around while Xion was there helping you. Ravn was playing with Shin, Seoho was joking around with Jungsu, Leedo was chasing Chaeri around, Hwanwoong was tickling Saejin, Keonhee was reading a book with Jieun while Xion just stay with you and place his hand on your round belly.

"Daddy can't wait for you to come into this world." Xion said while rubbing your belly.

You just smiled and then you kissed his forehead as you sit there watching the others play around in the house.

After nine months

"Push!"

You started to do what she told you to and held onto the fabric there.

"Aghhh!!!!" you scream due to the pain while keeping your hard to pushed it off.

After a few hours of pushing, a baby cry can be heard, echoing in the room.

"Congrats, Your Majesty. It's a boy!" She said and you just throw your head towards the pillow while smiling.

Then, you can heard the door were creaked opened. You feel someone held your hand while caressing your forehead that was sweaty.

"Baby, you did it." Xion said as you smile at him after opening your eyes.

You nodded and then the maid gave you your newborn baby. Then, you kissed the baby head and smiles at Xion.

"What you're gonna name him, Xion-ah?" I asked and he smiled.

"Let's name him Yunsu." he said and you just nodded while smiling.

Then, he carried the baby as you were slowly fall asleep due to the tiredness.

A few years later

All of the children have grown up as a beautiful and handsome one. They're three girls and three boys. You were now staring at your children while smiling, seeing them started to learn how to be a great ruler like you.

Shin was the new ruler and you just watched him becoming a great king as his sibling was helping him when he needed them.

You just sit at the chair while smiling as the boys stay by your side as you guys stared at them becoming a great King, princes and princesses.

________________________

With that, that's the final journeys of the abandoned Moon Queen. The journeys she had between meeting her love one and fighting over the bad one.

She went through everything even though it may caused her life. She rather sacrifices herself just to protect the land, her people and her love one.

She was known as

ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

The one and only heroes that was amazing enough to make people know her and admired her braveness through out of everything.

____________

ʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

_____________