ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁸ » [ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ]

Jacob's POV

When I see her coughed out many blood, I started to cry seeing her trying her best to protect everyone.

Then, she slowly let her hand hand down with her body slowly collapsed on the ground.

“Y/N!” I shout while running over her lifeless body.

I lift her head and put it on my laps as I hug her lifeless body with her pale skin and pale face that were covered by many bruises. I cupped her cheek and caressed them as shake her, to wake her up.

“Y/n, wake up please. Wake up for me.”

But nothing happened. I put two fingers on her neck but there aren't any heartbeat could be feel beating. It's empty and nothing was beating there.

She's dead.

I just choked on my own sobbed as I cry harder when someone came up to me and hold my shoulders.

I glances towards the person and it's was Youngji and those boys. Those boys just froze in their spots.

“She's dead, Youngji. She's gone!” I said towards Youngji who was now hugging me while patting my back.

Those six boys take her away from my arms and cried as they realised she was truly gone. I just stay there in Youngji's arms as he cried silently.

“I'm sorry, Y/n. I'm so sorry.” I whispered while crying in Youngji's arms.

Then, I pulled away from Youngji and lifted her lifeless body in my arms which make her head fall back and her left arm was hanging. I brought her inside and immediately went towards the secret room.

There was a beautiful bed filled by colourful flowers on each sides.  I brought her to the bathtub and told the maid to showered her.

They went off to showered her and clean all those bruises on her body. When they're done, they dressed her up into a sky blue knee length dress. They tied her hair half up and down.

Then, they put on the flower crown on her head after they done. They didn't put any makeup since her face was naturally pretty. When they're done, I lift her body and then gently place her body on the bed.

I fixed her dress and then place her hand on her stomach as her other hand was resting on her other hand.

When I'm done, I can feel a tear escaped my eyes and rolled down my cheek. I wiped them off and I place a small bouquet of flowers beside her and the others just did the same.

I left the room and tears started to rolled down my cheeks even more when I was already outside of the room. I went off to the forest and stay there for a while.

__________________

Oneus's POV

We were still in the room, staring at Y/n lifeless figure that was laying on the bed.

We were badly crying which makes our eyes goes red and puffy. She was peacefully laying there which make us regret on getting mad on her.

We just went closer and pecked her head as we stay closed with her there.

“I wish I could turn back the time.” Xion suddenly said.

Then, a bright light flashed towards us as Jacob rushed inside of the room and shut his eyes due to the bright light.

Then, there's a woman dressed in white floated on the air while smiling. She stands beside Y/n and then caresses her head.

“Young man, I've heard it. You wishes that you can turn back the time, right?” the woman said and we nodded.

“I can make your wishes come true but I want you do me a favor.” she said and we immediately nodded.

“What is it?”

“I want you to treat her nicely, trust her and love her with all of your heart. Never ever let your love for her fade away and turn into hatred instead.”

We all nodded in agreement and then, she smiled as she slowly rested her palm on Y/n's forehead.

“Your wishes shall come true.” she said and a lot of flower petals illusion started to fall.

One flower petal started to fall on Y/n's forehead and then a bright light started to formed as the petals float in circles above us.

It went faster and faster but stopped at the moment which make a strong wind make a huge impact and the flower petals started to fall all over the room and slowly, that woman fade away after bowing her head.

‘Did it happened for real?’