ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁷ » [ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ › xɪᴏɴ ]

You was finally to calm yourself up in the morning and you're outside the castle after taking a shower.

[ It's already in the evening. ]

It was in the evening and you was wearing a short sleeves knee's length light blue dress. You were in the middle of the flower's fields.

You stand there while brushing your fingers on one of the flowers which make all of the flowers glowing from the flower you've touched.

You looked around and was still amazed by the beauty of those flowers glowing. While staring out towards the flowers, someone tapped your shoulder.

You turned and saw a cute smiling Xion.

“Lady Y/n, can I accompanied you?”

You nodded and flashed him a sweet yet warm smile before he decided to walk by your side. You guys continued to walked while talking about some random stuffs.

“Lady Y/n, I have a surprise for you.”

You titled your head to the other side and he just smile. He lift his hand and suddenly, all the flower's petals that were on the ground were floating around you guys.

You looked at all those petals while feeling amazed by his talents. He started to form a fist and throw them to the air as he opened them when he already throw it onto the air.

All the flower's petals followed his hand's movement and floated on the air as it suddenly forming a fireworks looking shaped in the air.

You gasped as you saw the petals slowly fall off and when you looked to your side, Xion immediately kissed you on the lips.

Your eyes widened by his fast action but sooner, you've melted into his kiss. You kissed him back and he wrapped his hands on your tiny waist.

You rested your hand on his chest and those flower's petals fall over and land on both of your heads. You guys finally pulled away and stared into each other eyes while smiling.

“Thank you for existing in my life, Lady Y/n.” he said while cupping your cheek.

You just nodded a bit while hiding your red face. He kissed your forehead and hugged you.

You just slowly hugged him back while looking towards the falling flower's petals.

You guys sat on the grass as he hold your hand.

“Lady Y/n?”

“Hmm?”

You hummed as you looked at him who was looking at you.

“Do you ever want to have some confidants?” he asked and you looked at the sky.

“Maybe cause why not? It'll be great to be accompanied by someone.” You said, still looking at the sky.

“Then, why don't you have at least one yet?”

You pouted your lips a bit while hummed for a while. Then, you finally looked at him.

“It's because I didn't find someone right yet. It's not I didn't want to have some, it just I'm afraid.” you said as he stared at you.

“Afraid? Of what?” he asked with his head titled in confusion.

“Afraid of losing them.” you simply answered while smiling.

His eyes widened a bit and was still staring at you. Then, a smile formed on his face.

“I promise that if I have found those who I love, I'll treat them fairly and spend times with them even if the times were limited. I'll try my best to make them happy.” you said while looking at the flower's petals in your small palm.