ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁹ » [ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ › ᴋᴇᴏɴʜᴇᴇ x ꜱᴇᴏʜᴏ ]

Start from the beginning

“Lady Y/n, please meet me at the garden sooner.”

From S

You just continued to walked towards the garden. When you arrived there, you stopped in the middle of the garden when suddenly someone blindfolded you.

The person took you off and you walked for a minutes only before he finally decide to take off the blindfold. You blink your eyes and finally get a clear visions.

You looked around and finally spot someone. You went over him and tapped his shoulder.

“Seoho?”

He turned and a big smiled plastered on his face as he saw you. Then, he hold your hand and bring you to the nearest pond.

“Lady Y/n?”

“Hmm?”

You hummed as you looked at him. He sighed and then turn his body to you while holding both of your hands.

“How exactly you feel with us staying here with you?” he asked.

“You changed everything.” you said while smiling.

“Really?”

You nodded and then, you turned yourself towards him and cupped his cheek while caressing them.

“You guys have made my life a lot more interesting than before. I seriously gotta admit that you guys made me happy.” you said after kissing his forehead.

He smiled and then brushed his index finger along your jawline. His eyes meet yours after that as he deeply stared.

“I love you.” he whispered as he pressed his lips onto yours.

A small smile form on your lips as you slowly dragged your hand over and wrapped it around his neck. You pulled off and looked at him as he smiled.

“Do you finally accepting us?” he asked and you just smile.

“You think?” you said and his smile grown bigger.

“Is that a 'YES'?” he asked and you just shrugged your shoulders off.

“I'll take that as a YES.” he said while hugging you.

You just laughed and hugged him back as he picked you up and swing you around. After a while outside, both of you started to head inside and held each other hands.

When you guys finally inside, you looked forward and saw all those boys were already dressed in nice looking outfits. You lifted one of your eyebrow and looked at them up and down.

“Seriously, why did you guys dressed up in a nice looking outfits?” You asked and they started to approached you.

They started to kneeled down on one of their knees in front of you along with Seoho too. You were kinda shocked and they started to put one of their hands on their chest and bowed their head down.

“We, as the hybrids will always on your services Lady Y/n.” they said and you just stand there in confusion.

“What do you mean?” you asked again and they started to get on their feet while smiling.

“It's mean, we're completely yours now Lady Y/n.” they said in sync which make you gasped.

You just stand there like a statue when Youngji came and whispered.

“What happened?” he whispered.

“They said they're all mine.” you whispered back.

“Oh, congrats but did you know how exactly these things went?” he whispered again.

“Nope.”

He then looked at those boys and smiled.

“Guys, let me borrow her for a minutes.” Youngji said and they nodded.

He dragged you off by your wrist and pulled you to the corner of the room.

“So, I'll explained all these stuff first.” he said and you just nodded your head to him.

“So when a hybrids said that they're all yours, that's mean they willingly gave themselves up to you. In that point, you gotta marked them either on their neck, wrist or they were the one that marked you but when it came to a royal blooded person, only they're the one that allowed to marked their hybrids.”

When he said that, you can feel your cheeks went red. You gulped in nervousness as you realised that you're apart of the royal blood. He then dragged you back to those boys and smile like nothing happened.

“So since I'm done, I'll let you guys alone. Bye!” Youngji said while rushing himself out of the castle.

You just stand there, not knowing what to do and how to react even more. You looked at those boys as their eyes changes it's colour to the other as you started I thought at yourself.

‘What the fuck is happening?’