9.

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙺𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗  𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜.  ♕

"Bro stop playing with me." This girl was tryna do a tik tok prank on me, the one with the nigga asking if you with your mans.

She act like I won't choke her

"I'm playing pooh." She started getting all up in my face and hugging me like it was gonna make a difference. Jazmyn was like a tiny ass human, it was cute ash ian gon hold you but damn how small can someone get.

"Wtf is this." She blurted out of nowhere scaring the hell out of me.

"What you on now." I mugged her already ready for her to do some dumb shit again.

"I'm gone." She got up from the bed and headed for the door and closed it behind her.

"Is this bitch smoking or did she just-."

"Sike nigga I'm back." She ran in and plopped on the bed making her fall right back off. I be thinking this girl gotta be some type of special at times.

"I just wanted to tell you that you cute ass a bitch and you making my pussy wet." She said from the floor not getting up with her lazy ass.

"Well shit lemme test the waters then." She finally got up and sat back onto the bed.

"Now gimme kith." I rolled my eyes and picked her lips anyways. That was our "first" kiss but from the way shit was moving tonight we was gonna unlock another level.

"I didn't think you was actually gonna give me kiss." I raised my eyebrows while grabbing her neck lightly but not to hard.

I ain't wanna hurt her

"Babygirl I'm just full of surprises ain't I." I pull her in with a deeper kiss.

(OuR tOnUgEs fOuGhT like no shut up😒.)

I pushed her back onto the bed and started rubbing all over her feeling her up on everything. I brought my lips down to her neck and started kissing it slowly and sucking it at the same time making her moan out a lil bit.

"Oh." I mumbled and continued to suck on the same spot. I rolled her shirt up and started leading kisses down to her pussy. I pulled off her shorts slowly just tease her more than I already was.

"Damn ma, yo pussy on ocean." I spread her legs open a little wider and start kissing up her thighs to where her pussy was.

"I like that I got that affect on you." I started giving her a hickey on the inside of her thigh which made her squirm just a bit.

"Damn baby, I ain't even start yet." I told her in a deep ass voice while making direct eye contact with her. I kept the contact as I slid her panties to the side and started getting to work.

"Oh fuck." I could see myself giving her head more often, my girl tasted sweet I could eat this all day. I swirled my tongue around her clit and started sucking on it knowing that was ever girls weak spot.

"Latto-." She rolled her head back and tried to move away a bit.

"Where you going babygirl, you gon take this." I pulled her in and had it so she couldn't get out or move away in any type of way.