What do you choose?

Shay's POV

"It films when?" I said gasping, my agent told me the date once more, the 12th June, half way through filming PLL. "I can't, I'm sorry, it films during PLL" I said desperately, my agent looked at me with sad eyes, "look PLL is a great show, and it really kick started your career but it's getting old, you need to start doing more" he said slowly, making sure I could process his words properly. "You don't have to leave the show, just miss a could of episodes"
"But I am Emily, one of the main characters, I can't just miss a couple of episodes, and it films over the finale" I said, my brain kept telling me that I couldn't do this, but my heart had different ideas, "it's an amazing movie Shay, it's going to be a massive hit" he said for the trillionth time, "just think about it Shay" he said leaving.

"Shay where have you been?" Ashley screamed the second she saw me, "we need to shoot, like now" she said dragging me into the stage.
"Where have you been?" Marline snapped, "You you are an hour late" he didn't look impressed, "I am sorry I had a meeting with my agent, it overran" I said.

About a week later, I was sitting in my dressing room with Lucy and Troian who seemed far more interested with doing each other's hair rather then having a conversation, when my phone when off.

"Hey Sam" I said into the phone, to my agent.
"Look I have given you a week to think about it, but they need an answer...?"

Picture Perfectजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें