Chapter 9: I Love You!!

Start from the beginning

"Really Daddy?" The twins said in an excited tone.

"But there is one problem!"

"Mummy will meet you only if you have your milk and cookies." He said in a serious tone making Elijah and Olivia to look at each other as if they were having some mind talks. It was a cute act.

"Leave me Daddy!" Olivia wiggled out in Christopher's arms.

"I need to drink my milk." Elijah did the same making Christopher break into hearty laughter.

"Okay! Okay! You little rockets. Go have your milk and then Daddy will get you ready." He said while putting them down and in no time the kids were at their places gulping milk. Evelyn was no longer surprised at how the twins listened to Christopher. She was beyond happy witnessing the entire scene in front of her. Aria did deserve such a family and such an amazing man in her life. She looked at Ryan who was busy enjoying the scene in front of him.

"Evelyn, I need you to gather all the documents regarding this entire issue. I want to see all the agreements between Hunter and RWB." Christopher said while taking a seat. He looked at Elijah who was gulping milk more than his buccal cavity could take in. "Eli! Slow down a little honey. Drink slowly. Mummy is not going anywhere. Ok?" He diverted back his attention at Evelyn and said "Ryan will be here to help you. I am not going to let that man trouble Aria anymore. I won't leave him but first I need to get Aria back and look into this court issue. I will bring back Aria by lunch time!" He was interrupted by Olivia.

"Daddy? Can we take these cookies for mumma? She must be hungry." Olivia said in a soft and a caring tone making him smile widely at her and say "Of course we can! Now, come on, let's get you guys ready."

"Evelyn, don't worry about them. I need the documents right now. The bail process is almost done. Ryan will take care of the lawyer and the other things." He said while getting up from his seat.

"Yes, right away!" Evelyn said while making her way towards her work table.

"Thanks! Now come on, show daddy your room." He grabbed them in his arms and the twins broke into series of laughter.

**************************************************************

Christopher was standing with Olivia in his arms. She was wrapped up in her pink Barbie towel. He was in front of this small cupboard in which Aria had arranged the twins' clothes very neatly and in sections. He loved Aria's taste. The cupboard was practically floating in all the colours present in this world. Elijah did have a few set of colours in his cupboard but the little one in his arms had every possible colour on this earth wrapped up in this cupboard. Hmmm, girly much!

Though he liked the colour but he was confused. All her dresses were cute and beautiful. He had no idea which dress should he choose for the little one. All her dresses were tempting. He practically wanted to dress her in everything there. He was clueless; totally, totally clueless.

"Daddy, I want this!" Olivia said pointing at the dress in the cupboard. He was beyond happy for this help. He smiled at her brightly and pulled out the dress from the cupboard with Olivia still in his arms. One look at the dress and the bright smile on his face faded in an instant. He almost controlled his urge to shout at this little one. He didn't want to scare her. So, he composed himself and said "No way! That's too short!"

 So, he composed himself and said "No way! That's too short!"