Nandini stopped and turned to him. He grinned.

"So, we are friends now, right?" He asked with a lots of hope.

Nandini looked at his face. It showed sincerity and honesty.

"What you think?" She asked him. He frowned.

"Question ko answer diya jata hai, firse question nahi poochte." He said mimicking her. Nandini laughed whole heartedly.

He was mesmerised seeing her laughing. She looked so divine. A smile crept on his face unknowingly.

"Not my fault. If my friend is unique, I will be like him too. You know company affects." She said teasing him. He raised her brows.

"Oh really?"

Nandini nodded and both broke into the laughter.

"You look good while laughing. Always keep smiling. Your smile is precious." Manik confessed looking at her intensely.

Nandini froze on her spot hearing him and her smile vanished. She nodded at him looking here and there.

"Your employees will get heart attack knowing The NM laughed." He said to which she gave him glare.

"Manik!" She warned.

"Okay okay. Now don't get angry. I was just kidding." He said smiling and she nodded.

"You can also smile, you know? Just now I complimented you and you turned on your serious mode again." He spoke dramatically to which Nandini shook her head and about to say something when her phone rang. It was Ansh.

"Bhai's calling. He must be worried. I need to leave. Talk to you later. Bye." She said and sat in car after answering the call. Manik nodded.

"Yeah okay. Drive safe. Bye." He said and she left.

"Finally Manik Malhotra, the NM became your friend. Like woww! I can't believe it." He said to himself grinning idiotically.

__________________

Nandini parked her car outside the Mansion and rushed inside only to get bumped with someone. She fell down with a thud.

"Ouuww" she hissed a little rubbing her waist and looked up to shout at the person.

"Can't you see-" her words died in her throat seeing the person. It was Abhi.

For a second she saw concern in his eyes. She swore, she saw. But then it again turned cold as usual.

"Look ahead before walking." Saying this he left inside house leaving her there alone. She smiled painfully.

"Time changes person." Saying this she get lost in her thoughts.

________________

"Bhai, catch me, bhaiyuuu, aao aao, pakdo!" Little Nandini was squealing while running.

Ansh and Abhi was running behind her because she was running holding their things in her hand. Ansh's favorite watch and Abhi's mobile. Their parents were looking all this and tried to stop them but all in vain.

"Nandu, don't run so fast, you'll fall. Abhi, Ansh atleast you both stop." Their mother, Shalini said.

"Mumma she took our things with her. Nandi stop. I won't leave you today." Said Ansh running fast.

"Princess, slow beta, you'll hurt yourself." Their father, Anand said worriedly to Nandini.

But who will listen? Nandini being naughtiest kid, was all running in whole house. Her giggling and laughing voice was echoing in hall.

"Doll, stop please. Give me my mobile back. I have important documents in it." He tried to convince her while running. He almost caught her but suddenly she tripped over something and fell on ground with a thud. Abhi tried to hold her but couldn't. She screamed loudly.

"Aaahh Bhaiyuuu!!"

"Doll/ Nandi/ Princess/ Nandu" All shouted her name and rushed to her. She was crying holding her leg.

"See, I told you na, don't run. But no. Who will listen to mumma? Now dekho tumne bhai aur bhaiyu ki cheeze bhi tod di." Shalini scolded her and Nandini wailed more loudly.

"Shh doll. Don't cry baba. Maa please, don't scold her. It's okay. We will get these things again but she's more important." He said looking at her wound worriedly. Nandini hiccuped hugging his waist.

"Bh-bhaiyu, dard" She said pointing at her knee. He checked her knees and rubbed the part lovingly.

"Dard ho raha hai meri doll ko? Koi nei abhi choo mantar ho jayega. Bhaiyu will do magic. Do you want to see?" Saying this Abhi started tickling her and her laughter echoed in hall.

_______________

Nandini came in sense feeling tap on her shoulder. Ansh was standing beside her worriedly.

"What happened Nandi? Why are you sitting here like this?"

"Nothing bhai, just my mobile fell so was picking it but by mistake my balance lost and sat." She faked a reason. He nodded and helped her to get up. They entered in mansion.

Abhi was looking at all this from his window.

Screen freezes.