I'm Home

Kalon groaned as she opened her eyes, in an instant the light was blocked by Alex's head, "Kalon, thank the Goddess." 

She sat up with help and looked around to see she was in a hospital room like May was when she visited her but her room was filled with people. Kalon looked around the room trying to figure out what happened. She tried to remember anything but things weren't clear, "Alex? Why am I here?" 

Alex asked everyone is the room to leave and to go get Bella, "Kalon I kissed you and I'm not even sure what happened. You just froze and dropped to the ground, and you weren't answering me." 

Bella quickly came into the room and smiled down at Kalon, "Hey Kali, it is good to see you up. How do you feel? Is your wolf hurting your head?"

Kalon looked up at Bella, "No she is calm, why should she not be?" 

Bella was taken aback by Kalon's tone and looked over at Alex who also looked shocked. Bella said nothing but had a thought as she began to check over Kalon, "Kalon what do you remember about before you came here?" 

Kalon tried to pull a memory from her mind but she couldn't figure out what was going on. She knew that she wasn't always here but she couldn't think of where she was before here. Alex listened into her thoughts, "Little mate, do you remember anyone ever hurting you?" 

Kalon looked at Alex and shook her head, "I know it happened but I can't figure it out, what is happening?" 

Alex stood up, walked over her side and grabbed her hand, "I want you to do something for me and don't worry if you cant. But I want you to tell me how many kids we will have one day." Kalon looked down at their hands and smiled as she felt the tingles then she saw herself running away with a baby in her arms and a child following her then Alex came into the imagine laughing with a child in his hands as well. 

Alex pulled his hand from hers and smiled, "I think when I kissed her it wiped her mind." 

"Like in the movies I watch?" Kalon sat up more in the bed and tried to reach out for Alex's hand and when he gave it to her she pulled him closer to her, "You are so tingly today." 

Alex chuckled and looked over to Bella, "Is she good to go? The pack will love to see her out of this bed and I think I should go talk to William." 

Kalon was still trying to remember all the things she had forgot and realized that Alex must be right. Her mind was wiped from the kiss but that means that the movies were right. All it took was a kiss of your true love to fix everything. 

Aaron sat next to Kalon in her painting room as she looked through a stack, "I can remember painting theses and I know that it must have been my experiences but I don't remember what happened to me." 

Aaron watched as she shuffled through more paintings obviously getting more frustrated. "Kali, why don't you go relax for a little bit I am sure that Alex will be done soon." 

She headed up to their apartment and looked around when she saw a box in the corner with her name on it, she smiled as the memories of getting it came back and she quickly went over it, pulling things out to play with. 

"I see you still enjoy playing at least." 

Kalon dropped her dolls and threw herself into Alex's arms, "I missed you. Did you talk to William about my memories? Can we stay together for the rest of the night?" 

Alex carried Kalon to the kitchen and placed her on the counter, "I missed you too, I did talk to him and yes we can," Kalon pulled Alex tightly into a hug, "Little mate I need to ask you something, do you want to know what happened to you?" 

"I think I know, at least some of it. My wolf was talking to me while I was playing. I never thanked you or Ben or the pack, you know for saving me. I know that you didn't know I was your mate or Steven and Aaron's sister but you still saved me." 

Alex smiled at how much his mate was talking, "How about you ask me or anyone else any questions when you have them?" 

Kalon nodded and wrapped her arms back around him, "I love you, did you know that?" 

Alex chuckled, "I did not but I had a feeling. I do love you after all. Now what do you want to eat for dinner?" 

Kalon thought a minute, "Is it to late to eat with the whole pack? If it is can we do that tomorrow and if we can't, can we just have Apple Jacks?!" 

Kalon looked up at Alex as the whole pack was filling the room, "Is breakfast for dinner something we do a lot?" 

Steven shook his head, "Not since you have been here but I think it was a good idea and the pack was really worried about you and so were we." 

Kalon looked around the table, "I didn't mean to scare all of you but we should really be blaming Alex he is the one that kissed me." 

The table erupted with laughter as did some of the pack. Kalon looked around again her eyes moving from person to person she watched as everyone laughed and talked with each other. She could only think one thing and it was a though she knew she had never had before. Alex placed a kiss on her temple pulling her close, "You are right, this is your home."