Pack Dinner

Melly stood up and looked at at Kalon before pulling her into a hug. Alex cleared his throat causing everyone to leave but the girls , Steven and Aaron. 

Kalon looked at Steven, "Can I show her my drawings?" Steven looked at Alex who walked over to his desk opening the drawer to pull them out and hand to Kalon.

"Thank you," she looked through them landing on the one she must have wanted because she pulled it out and handed it to Melly. 

Melly looked down at the drawing before looking at Kalon, "She is still alive?" Kalon nodded her head. Melly asked Kalon if she could keep the picture. Melly looked at Alex, "We were all at one house together a few years ago. Me and Kalon weren't alone they had my little sister too. I thought she died that day I was removed and passed on, she cried a lot and they didn't like that."

Kalon didn't say anything but she placed her hand on the back of her neck where her pack mark should be and rubbed it.  Aaron looked down at his phone and then cleared his throat, "I have to go, the group is leaving, tell everyone I said goodbye. See you guys in a few weeks." He looked at Kalon but he knew he had to leave since the elders were waiting. Steven walked away with him carrying the extra bag.

Alex could feel his little mate getting uncomfortable so he asked her a question, "Who is the white wolf ?" 

Kalon turned her head to the wall she had just painted on and then looked at Alex, "I wanted to be a wolf too." Melly had slipped out into the hall and was talking to Titus. When he looked up, Alex just nodded and so he pulled Melly away to listen to her. Just then the phone rang and when it did Kalon screamed, and dropped into a little ball on the floor. 

Alex picked up the phone quickly to stop it from ringing "WHAT?"

"Alex, it's me Greyson. Your sister has just arrived." 

Alex pinched the bridge of his nose, "I'm going to have to call you back in a second." Alex put the phone down and looked at Kalon to see her still on the floor crying and rocking.

"Would you like to paint some more my little artist?" Kalon lifted her head to Alex and nodded, "Titus, please come get Kalon and put her in the empty office upstairs with all the paint and art stuff." Kalon stood up and grabbed the drawings she had done earlier and gave them back to Alex.

The front door slammed open and there was a screaming voice, "I want to see her now!" Titus walked in to the office first and put his hand out to Kalon. Before he could lead her away Alex stopped them, the voice were getting closer and closer. He knew it was Holly coming to her daughter but he couldn't risk Kalon being scared. Holly stood in the door way crying she went to reach for Kalon but Kalon flinched away.

Titus knew one day he would be the Luna's guard and that he had trained his whole life to protect her from anything. He stood in front of her and blocked her from seeing anything. Alex could feel the fear coming off of his mate and knew Titus could as well, "Holly, leave now!" Having to listen to the Alpha's command Holly had no choice but give her daughter a finally look before leaving.

Titus relaxed turning to Kalon, he held his hand out and she wasted no time placing her tiny hand in his much larger one. That is when Alex remember Bella saying she trusted the ones she held hands with. "Titus sit down with her please," Alex sat down behind his desk. 

"I need Holly, Peter and Steven in my office now!"  There were three voices heard through the link and then they were in his office.

"Everyone is to follow me outside," he held his hand out to Kalon and she grabbed it before standing to her feet, holding a hand out to Titus. All six of them walked outside, once in the back yard Alex simple said to the three to hold a hand out. Then he lead Kalon over to the three out stretched hands. Once she was there he said one thing, "All of you walk over to Titus." Kalon looked at the three hands and only grabbed one, Steven's, they she held a hand out to Alex to hold his hand as well.

"Steven and Titus take Kalon to paint upstairs," once they had walked away he turn to Kalon's parents, "Is there any reason my mate shouldn't trust you?" Peter looked to his wife who just looked at the ground and mumbled a no. Alex didn't believe a word she said, he dismissed them and went looking for his Beta.

When he found Ben he was with his mate in the kitchen cooking, "Hello Carrie. Ben when you are finished. I need you to find me everything there is on her parents, if they so much as moved a lamp in their house I want to know."

"Yes Alpha, how far back should I go?" Alex turn to walk out, "15 years should be enough." 

Back in his office he picked up his phone to call Greyson back, "Hello Alpha Greyson speaking."

"Yeah, it's Alex. Sorry about before the girl we just got, who also happens to be mate freaked out when the phone rang." 

There was a chuckle on heard from Greyson, "It's okay, congrats on finding her, now about Lily moving in with me? Are you sure? I thought you were against it because of her age?"

Alex thought about his own mate and about someone keeping them apart, "I do not wish to keep you two apart, I know you will keep her safe. Just make sure she visits." 

When Alex's parents died he promised them to make sure he kept his little sister both happy and safe and he knew that would be with her mate. "Of course Alex. Thank you. James will probably be heading back to you soon." 

 After their goodbyes and promises of getting together soon, Alex was back into pack work, looking for missing girls, trying to find anyone with information, setting up missions and above all trying to find the people in charge of all this.

Hours later there was a knock on the door, "Come in," One of the pack members came in to tell him that dinner would be starting in about an hour. With a thank you Alex was up and searching for his mate.

Steven looked at Kalon as she painted, she never stopped in the hours that she had been up here with them. Once she finished a painting of the moon she turn to him and Titus dropping her head, "Can I see Ben now?" Titus mind linked Ben to ask him when he was doing but Ben replied telling Titus that he was busy doing something for Alex and that he wasn't to be disturbed unless it was an emergency.

"He is working, you will see him at dinner though," Titus told the small girl in front of him. She nodded her head, having to wait to ask Ben to use the bathroom and walked over to the side of the room to lay down. She didn't know how long she had to wait but she knew she could hold it longer if she was laying down rather then standing up. She hoped it wouldn't be to long as it sometime was but after an hour she still was waiting, when she saw Alex walk into the room.

"Titus, Steven either of you care to tell me when my mate is laying on the floor." 

Steven spoke up, "She asked to see Ben but Titus said he was busy doing something for you and so we told her she would see him a dinner she has been laying there since then." Alex reached his hand towards Kalon and gently asked her what was wrong.

"I have to ask Ben if I have permission to use the bathroom," Alex growled at the two idiots behind him for not asking what she needed, Kalon flinched and backed away from him, "I'm sorry please don't bite me." 

Alex shook his head, "No one here is going to hurt you, now let's go get you to a bathroom." After she was done and with a little help from Alex. Alex, Kalon, Steven and Titus all walked down to the dinning room together.

"Kalon, this is a pack dinner. If you want to leave at any point you tell someone here okay? Steven is going to stay with you. I have to walk around and talk to everyone. Steven make sure she eats something," Titus looked at  his Alpha, "Titus go to your mate."