Wedlock (3)

Wedlock Part 3

"I like you Lisa, I assure you that, but love? I'm still not there, but don't get me wrong I'm not confused about what I feel. I'm not in love with Seulgi too, I know myself better than anyone else. Give me more time to get to know you, let's date but please don't force me to love you, let me fall for you on my own."

This exactly the words that made Lisa wait for Joohyun, they're still far from being girlfriends but Irene wanted to continue their steamy sexual activities.

Day by day they're getting closer, before Lisa went to Bali they spend the night together watching and assembling 1000 pieces jigsaw puzzle that Irene bought.

They continue sending messages despite their international vacation, Irene and her friends went to Morroco for quick escapade the same time when Lisa went to Bali with Chaeyoung.

This is the time Irene felt she's starting to fall for Lisa, she missed Lisa for not seeing her for 10 days already, she missed Lisa as a whole not just the steamy sex they're doing, she missed Lisa being around her doing silly stuff to make her laugh. But she's still not sure if she's already ready to step up their relationship.

She needs to make sure what she really felt, she need to make sure that if she's going to jump in a serious relationship with Lisa she's ready to give her all.

5 days before vacation is over.

Jennie's friend will spend a night in her mansion, they've been doing it for years now that it became a tradition.

They're going to have swimming party in the mansion.

Jennie learned her lesson, before her friends came she asked Lisa to prepare the Fruity Vodka Punch.

When Lisa gave Jennie a glass of it to taste she's hesitating if she's going to give it a shot she doesn't want to get drunk before her friends arrive.

"You sure if I taste it I won't get drunk?"

The servant in the kitchen watching the siblings laughed, they heard what happened to Jennie the last time she got drunk because of CHAELIS.

Before Lisa answered, Jiyoung get the glass to Lisa.

"I'll taste it for you then" Jiyoung drink it straight.

"Wow, it's so refreshing it really really good. I can still taste the alcohol, you just put half glass of the bottle right?"

"Yeah, so they won't get drunk fast, are you sure three liters will be enough Unnie?"

Jennie get the glass in the table and pour small amount so she could taste it.

It is really addicting, Lisa just put small amount of CHAELIS but she still can taste it mix in their fruity punch, it's not that strong. It taste like juice but the after taste is different.

"Let's make it 10 liters, make sure I won't get drunk fast okay?"

Jiyoung put his arm around Lisa, giving her sister a cute grin "Can you make one for me too?"

Lisa and Jennie laughed "Yeah sure, do you want stronger version?"

Jiyoung nod happily while he clap his hand.

Jennie chuckles seeing their big brother acting cute, while watching Lisa made them fruity punch.

Jennie felt sad a bit, I hope she could invite Lisa in one of her girls night out.