"So just message your times if you think you can't make it straight away, and we'll try our best to handle it," Jones looks at both of us and we nod.

"It's a plan, see you soon Jones, see ya, Bugaboo!"
"Bye!" My partner says and soars away, her yoyo latching onto chimneys and rooftops as she disappears into the distance.

To think this is the same girl who didn't even know how to work that thing a while back is now using it with ease.

I give Jones a nod as I walk off, and decide to take a quick walk through the shortcut network I know. As I walk, I reflect on the akuma.

It's kinda my fault we lost so badly on that one. I went ahead before ladybug, even though we had already agreed we were going to countdown, and then as the akuma lashed at Ladybug, I felt so weird as I fought against her.

It felt so wrong.

There's something so strange yet familiar about Lonifyer, and I can't tell what it is, but it's driving me insane.

As I duck through the hidden network of alleyways, I shake the thought away. I know I'm just making excuses to avoid the work to do at the fashion show. Which isn't fair on Marinette.

Oh, Marinette. I can imagine how much stress she has playing on her mind, and I relate to how much workload to have, obviously because I'm a superhero and all. Obviously Mari isn't a superhero, but that doesn't mean she isn't busy.

"And where do you think you're going?" A voice cuts through my thoughts and a sceptre hits the ground.

I look up to see Lonifyer in all her glory, her pink meringue dress looking like someone's quinceanera ended badly, the ridiculous feather boa wounded around her arms, a matching purple-ish lipstick overlining her lips onto her chin. Her eyes are crystal-clear emerald green, her hair long and dark in messy curls.

"Oh, fuck off!" I let everything out, "What do you want?I actually cannot be arsed with you right now! "

The akuma just looks at me, and rolls her eyes.

"It's not like anyone.." she stomps closer to me with every pose, not breaking eye contact, "ever...did!"

I'm stood face to face with the girl in front of me, and I look down at her, hopefully intimidating her. Only it doesn't work, and she glares back defiantly, her face stubborn, brows furrowed.

"I could hurt you and your precious bug girlfriend," she raises her eyebrows and wears a mischievous expression. 

"But you won't," I shake my head and extend my baton, concocting a plan in my mind.

She counteracts it by using her sceptre against my baton, and mockingly pouts at me.

"Oh, is that a threat?" I tilt my head slightly, taunting her.

"Depends," Abruptly, she moves her sceptre, an attempt to throw me off guard, but I have a quick reaction and catch my baton with ease, causing her to frown.

"I'm not an idiot, you know," I say, taking a step forward as she takes one back, "You said "could". What's the condition?"

She laughs mirthlessly, "clever boy," she whistles, "or not so clever,"

I raise an eyebrow in question.

"You see, Chat Noir," She spits my name with disgust, "I know a lot about you. More than even what you know about yourself. So technically, I've already won,"

"How? By getting a big butterfly man to help you?" I coo mockingly, and she glares at me, eyes cold.

"No. Because I have power. Even you and your pathetic girlfriend know that,"

I roll my eyes as she continues.

"But, for some dumb reason, I want to give you a chance. After all, what's the fun in everything if I took your miraculous now?"

"Can you just get straight to the point?" I grit my teeth.

"Tell your cute ladybug girlfriend to meet me at the Eiffel tower in an hour and a half," She says, "Alone. Don't worry, I won't hurt her. Well, not yet, anyways,"she croons, pouting, "just want a friendly little chat about a certain black cat,"

"Rightt," I drag the word out, and suddenly extend my baton again so I am lifted up into the air.

"If she isn't there, there will be consequences! Look how much damage I've done already! You wouldn't want anyone to die, would you?" her voice fades as I flip over the rooftops.

Being truly honest to myself, this akuma does have the upper hand. And Ladybug and I can't risk playing with people's lives. I fire a message into the groupchat with Jones and milady. As I detransform, I vow to stay there by Ladybug's side, and will probably watch in secret on the side or something, just in case.

I am not trusting this akuma to be alone with my ladybug. And I'm curious as to how I'm going to be discussed.