"You always defend her, unnie. Stop that."

"I do not. I'm simply being fair."

"Why is there fun happening, with food and drinks, yet we knew nothing about this?" Wheein didn't care for the back and forth Hyejin and Yongsun were having. She was more interested, it seemed, in why Yongsun was having fun without them.

"Oh," the graduate student tried to butter her up with a sweet smile. "Chorong and I had a couple friends over. Nothing major."

"How cute. I'm waiting on an invitation and introduction," the Fine Arts student stated with a saccharine voice and overdone smile of her own.

"Of course! Of course. Um . . . hey, everyone," Yongsun interrupted Chorong, Sirae, and Seungyeon's animated conversation. "These are two of my best friends, Wheein and Hyejin. They're going to join us. Hope that's okay."

"That's perfect! Join us. The more, the merrier. I'm Sirae, that's Seungyeon. It's nice to meet you both."

The way both of the younger girls' ears perked up at hearing Seungyeon's name made Yongsun nervous. She'd mentioned the woman before, but hadn't updated Wheein and Hyejin on the physical aspect of their relationship that had recently developed.

"You're the one unnie is always out with, right?"

"I'm sure she hangs out with other people, too, but yes, we spend time together when we can," Seungyeon expertly maneuvered around the question.

"Do you all want some food? Help yourselves, we have a lot left. The four of us were playing Never Have I Ever before you arrived. I'm about to get Seungyeon out, but feel free to join for this last round anyway."

"A bit too confident for my liking," Seungyeon smirked.

"Never have I ever made out with someone in this room."

Yongsun, Seungyeon, Wheein, and Hyejin all put a finger down. For Seungyeon, it was her last.

"Wait! Why did you two put a finger down?" Yongsun asked the younger girls, the slight shock evident in her voice.

"We've been friends since childhood, unnie. Things happened. Grow up."

"Excuse me for being surprised at how casually you both dropped that on us."

"Yongsun, you put your hand down, too! Who have you kissed?!"

Oh yeah, she hadn't told Chorong either. Judging by who reacted to that last prompt, it was clear who she'd kissed, but her roommate was tipsy. Her lapse in comprehension was understandable.

"Unnie, you made out with Seungyeon-ssi?!"

The reactions were comical. The people in the room that had no idea about it wore varied expressions of shock. Sirae held a mischievous smirk, seemingly proud of the chaos she'd caused. Yongsun herself knew her face was beet red. She was speechless.

"So . . . it seems I really did lose. Not in kissing Yongsun, I definitely won at that, but the game. I lost the game," Seungyeon broke the tension. "Going to take my shot now. Well played, Sirae."

Yongsun was so grateful for her.

The ease with which the former basketball player handled that moment set the tone for the rest of the night. Yes, Yongsun knew she'd have to talk about it with Hyejin, Wheein, and Chorong later, but for the rest of the night, it was harmless teasing here and there, with most of everyone's energy spent on singing, dancing, eating, laughing, and drinking. Everyone enjoyed themselves, and Yongsun couldn't be happier.