682-1: *Protects 682-2 from the potion* She is pregnant, you cannot do that to her!

999: I know, but I can try to help as many people as I can.

035: Maybe tomorrow... I have a hangover, I drunk too much yesterday with 106.

Author: *Pets 953* Luckily she is not in heat right now.

079: I have access to all computers around the world.

5205: *Teleports 076 to that room* Sorry Abel.

939: 939-142.

106: This hole is gone, it dissapeared after I left it.

5205: I am not stupid, I won't fall into that trick. The only thing outside of the Megaverse is an Omniverse, but Megaverse is the final border for living beings, everything that passes through that border, will join to the afterlife. What's more, if a living being crosses that border, everyone in the Megaverse will forget about him. I have tried to do that with a clone. If I didn't make a note about that earlier, I wouldn't even remember, why I was there.

999: I know, but in our world people need happiness.

2599: *Comes back from the date* Alright, I am back, it was great!

5205: Excellent, so lets move to another questions.

Rizkyputrar

5205: Sure, but I am not going to change memories of other people in your universe, if you want to move here, you have to do it yourself

Author: ... Why do you all hate me that much? Why do you always torture me?

953: Because they won't torture me, I am a girl after all.

Author: ... Fine, I will make these poses, but I want somebody to dare 953 to pet a dog or a wolf.

953: What?!

Author: Yup. I have suffered for too long, I hope that there will be somebody, who will make my day better and force you to pet that dog.

953: ... Can we make am agreement, that we won't do any of those dares anymore?

Author: Nope. *Makes the first romantic pose* It is too late to go back. *Makes another poses*

953: ... Please, don't do that readers, I beg you!

Author: *Kisses 953* Too late, they will do that, I am sure about that.

953: ...

682-1: Whaaaaa... *He cannot be seen anymore*

5205: *Teleports him back*

682-1: ... This is your fault 5205! I am this green ball of fluff and I am so light!

5205: *Changes him into a reptile again* There.

073: 5205, send him our ship, it should help.

5205: Alright. *Sends a space ship through a portal* Use it wisely.

Alexisshadow999

5205: *Creates a shield around her* If you explode, we will survive

5205: *Creates a shield around her* If you explode, we will survive. And yea, I know that form, I also have it. You have powers of angels and demons in this form.

682-1: Food! *Eats all of that.

Bright: Oh fuck...

682-1: What?

Bright: I had some 420-Js under that...

682-1: *Feels relaxed* Yea... That feels good...

053: Yea, sure.

999: Thank you, at least you understand my mission.

073 and 076: We have the same age.

682-1: 999... You are so cute... My little bro...

999: He got high on drugs, I am leaving this room, see you later! *Leaves*

5205: Well, my little sister is pretty normal.

Author: I agree with you Alexis, younger siblings are annoying. And that's all for today, don't forget about the dare for 953, bye!