Chapter Four:

Emery Scott~

The room was deadly silent if a penny dropped you would hear it echo. My cheeks must have flamed a blood red after the events that just occurred. I should have kept my mouth shut instead I had to go off shooting it like there's no tomorrow. I chose not to respond to the arseholes comment, instead I focused on the green eyed boy in front of me laughing endlessly at his ridiculous jokes. I remember Landon telling me before I left for college that I should never respond to rudeness, the reason for this is when they are rude to you they reveal who they are not who you are. Don't take it personally stay silent, it shows you as stronger person. I live by those words.

The one thing I had learned of Jamie was his laugh was contagious, I could honestly say I enjoyed his company.

He was handsome from the depth of his eyes to the gentle expressions of his voice. He was handsome from his generous opinions to the way he would push his hair out of how eyes. I liked the way his voice quickened when he sparkled with a new story, or was so enjoying one of mine that he lost himself for a moment

I excused myself from our conversation after what felt like minutes of talking when in reality was hours to locate my friends. It was nearing 3 in the morning as much fun as I was having I wanted to sleep in my dorm bed than in some random frat house.

Romy was no where insight much to my surprise, surely she wouldn't have left without me? I proceeded my search around the house, it was a lot more empty now but considering the time there was also still a large number of people here. Surely they do not last all night? I sigh running my hands through my hair I walked through the garden door where Romy was nowhere to be seen. I was becoming panicked I didn't want to have to walk back to the doors alone.

I pushed my way back through the house till I reached the stairs where I prayed Romy would be in one of these rooms. I opened and closed doors to multiple rooms until I finally reached the last one. I took a deep breath mentally praying that she was in here, I forced the door open but it wasn't Romy in the room.

It was a boy.

He had tousled dark brown hair, which was thick and lustrous. His eyes were a mesmerizing deep ocean blue, flecks of silvery light performed ballets throughout. His face was strong and defined, his features molded from granite. He had dark eye brows, which sloped downwards in a serious expression. His lips pressed in a hard line across his face. His perfect lips ripe for the kissing.

He was, well, different from all others. He was handsome, not perhaps in the conventional sense, but he had that appearance which could make him stand out in the crowd. He was fair, almost pale white. His face had that faraway look in it, which cannot be described in words. I thought that I could see a hint of pain in his sparkling eyes, which would disappear as suddenly as it emerged. Above all was his frame and his stature. He was not extremely muscular, with 8 pack abs or 16 cm biceps. However, he could stand out in a crowd, which was mostly due to his way of carrying himself.

He was the rude boy on the sofa standing in front of me without a top. I found myself starting at the skull on his arm the detail amazed me, my eyes were flying all around his toned stomach from the clock mural on his chest to the lion on his arm. I couldn't draw myself away no matter how hard I tried it was like I was frozen.

"Are you finished gawking at me?" His deep accent brings me out of my trance, I would be able to tell that accent from anywhere it wasn't quite like my dads it had a northern ring to it even though he came across harsh he did hold some softness behind it.

He was Irish, it wasn't as strong as other Irish accents I have heard, it was mixed with a hint of American.

I didn't even try denying it. "I am now" I responded shrugging, I prayed my cheeks were not defying me right now by flaming red, I didn't want him to have that affect on me.

He smirked at my response pulling a black top over his head, ruffing his hair back to how it was before. "What are you doing in my room?" He questioned as I began to look around, I found my self walking to where the books were neatly placed on his shelf running my fingers across the originals he had. They do say don't judge a book by its cover, that's what I did I judged him. I could see I was making him feel uneasy as I walked around his bedroom.

"I was looking for my friend" I replied. Dreading my walk home alone something my dad would be really unimpressed with.

"Which you can obviously see she isn't here, so why don't you go search for her elsewhere" he suggested with a hint of harshness. I don't see why he is being rude?

"You don't have to be so rude" I fired back my cheeks flaming a bright red. I could feel him edging closer to me making me take a step back, I no longer felt comfortable or confident it was as if he took that power from me. The heels of my shoes hitting the wall. I feel my breath slowly becoming shaky I tried to fight it and keep my strength but I couldn't. He made me weak.

His arm rested above my head so I couldn't escape the grasp without having to push him of me. My knees felt so weak like they could buckle any minute but I held onto the little strength I had left. I no longer felt like the alcohol was consuming me. I was no longer the confident girl that I had portrayed myself to be all night, it was like my façade was broken. I could feel him staring at me, I could feel his breath on my face the smell of peppermint clouding me. He brought his other hand up to my face moving the curl that had fallen, tucking it behind my ear. His touch was soft it ignited something within me, something I was desperate to explore but knew I shouldn't.

"I know you want me" he whispered our faces millimeters from each other, our lips almost touching. I didn't want this. I kept telling myself this over and over again but I did. I wanted to see what his lips felt like upon mine. I promised myself I wouldn't do this, I told myself my college experience wouldn't consist of boys but memories.

Just as his lips hover above mine I push myself from his grasp I find myself reaching for the handle leaving the tattooed boy shocked behind me.

"I don't want you" I reply as I rush out the door.

I don't I try to convince myself.

——————————-

Hey angles! Chapter four as promised. This chapter was so hard to do because I wanted to have her introduction with Axel at the party so trying to find the right words to write wasn't easy.

I honestly hope you like it, please can you make sure to vote and comment your thoughts it honestly means so much to get feedback.

Chapter 5 will be up soon hopefully. Stay tuned.

Hope you're all safe.

Love explosion_ a.k.a Kiera cx