They went from there to their cars.

Before aman reach near arnav car Akash rushed before him while hitting his shoulder with him.

He smiled sheepishly at arnav who was staring him with one eyebrow raised.

Aman, shyam and akash went in arnav's car.

RM .

At living room all are chatting after dinner. Arnav was physically present but his mind was only at his khushi.
"What the his khushi" when. He shook his head with a small smile.

Raizadas wondered at him smiling to himself.

Anjali : chote why are you smiling to yourself?

Arnav(startled): huh? No... Nothing di.
( Argh ASR and stammering get a grip raizada he chided himself) and stood up excusing himself.he is climbing the stairs.

Anjali signaled something to Akash.
He nodded.

Akash: di I asked you khushi ji picture but you didn't send me.

Arnav stopped as soon as her name uttered.

Nk: even I want.

Anjali: ok I will post in our family group.

Arnav again resumed causly climbing.

As soon as he disappeared from his family he rushed to his room taking his mobile.

He grabbed his mobile and tapped on family group in what's app.

Clicked the photo Anjali posted. The picture was circling as it was loading.

As picture cleared he admired her smile.

He smiled looking his mobile , he jerked as he heard squeal as if he was in some theater

When he turned to  the direction of the sound he felt  stupefied. "WHAT THE" .

There his entire family was there squealing and jumping

There his entire family was there squealing and jumping. They stopped as soon as they heard his voice and disappeared.

Anjali entered and sat beside him he kept a emotional less face.

Anjali (pouting): chote I am your sister. You don't need to hide from me.

Arnav: nothing like that di.

Anjali: ho really don't you like her.

He didn't answered.

Anjali while getting up : ok I will tell them your answer then. With a sigh.

Arnav caught her hand.

Taking a long breath.

Arnav: yes.

Anjali (arms crossed): what yes.

Arnav: I like her.

Anjali: who ?

Arnav: khushi...

Another set of squeal echoed. This time louder. Again his family didn't went from there.

Anjali (cupping his face): I so happy for you chote. Kissed his forehead.

He shook his head as his
family was jumping  hi fying each other even his nani.

Soon Akash, nk, aman and shyam engulfed him in a tight hug.

He choked.

Coming out of hug, with serious expression.

Arnav: go to sleep everyone.

All went pouting.

He muttered "unbelievable" . And went to sleep with a sweet smile. With Khushi Kumari Gupta's thoughts of course.

GH.

Khushi was sitting in her room bed thinking about something when she felt someone caressing her head.

She look ahead to see her babuji , amma and buaji.

Shashi: beta I know everyone rushing in this proposal. But it's your life. You can tell us if you have anything to say. We agreed because it's really a nice alliance. Arnav beta is really a gem. You can tell your opinion too. There is no hurry. Your thoughts important for us.

Khushi smiled faintly at her family. It's really rare to asking opinion to girls that too a good alliance. She heard her friends telling her , their parents didn't even once asked them about their wish. Here even the alliance was really good one, even though her parents asking her permission. Her respect for her family increased.

Khushi:  I know babuji you all will think about my goodness only so it's yes from me.

Her parents hugged her. The most happiest person was her buaji.

That's when they heard mobile ringing sound.

Garima attend the phone seeing Anjali name.

Anjali: namaste Aunty.

Garima: namaste beta.

They said at a time"he/she said ok" and again beamed together and chuckled.

Nani and Shashi talked and fixed their shagun tomorrow.

Khushi smiled at her family happy face. Went to bed. And soon slept with the face who was in her mind from morning.