Chapter 8

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It has been a few months since Naruto got his companions, Flow and Raynir. Akio was really terrified when he saw the two animals, he almost fainted. Naruto, Flow and Raynir get along really well. They are good friends. The sun rises when Akio stands outside and stretches. He just woke up and wanted to watch the sunrise when a small portal opens and a raven flies out. The raven lands on Akio's shoulder and takes a scroll from his pocket with his beak. Akio takes the scroll and the raven flies away again. He opens the scroll and starts reading. His eyes widen and he grins.

Akio: YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!

He runs back into the inn and up the stairs. Naruto is still in bed with Raynir next to him and Flow at his feet. The three sleep peacefully when Akio opens the door with a violent blow. The crash away the three and look at Akio, who is still grinning.

Naruto: Akio-nii! What's wrong?!

Akio: Get dressed, we have to go!

Before Naruto can ask him why, Akio closes the door and runs down the stairs. Flow and Raynir look at Naruto with a questioning look, he just shrug his shoulders. He gets up and gets dressed. He goes out of the room and goes down the stairs. He sees Akio standing there, paying for the room. Akio sees Naruto takes him by the hand and pulls him out of the Inn into the next alley.

Naruto: Akio-nii, what is wrong?

Akio: I will tell you as soon as we are on the way.

Akio opens a portal and everyone jumps in. While Sapphire carries the two and Naruto's companion, Naruto decides to ask again.

Naruto: So, what's up?

Akio: The Sato family festival. Or as we call it the festival of travelers.

Naruto: Family Festival?

Akio: Every four years all Sato's come together and celebrate for a whole week, we tell stories and much more.

Naruto smiles, but his smile quickly disappears, he's actually happy, but will the others accept him? Akio seems to notice his worries and pats him on the back.

Akio: Don't worry, I've already told everyone about you and they look forward to meeting you.

When Naruto hears this, he seems to light up. Now he's even more happy. The two travel on Sapphire's back for a while. Naruto occasionally sees other animals flying past with people on their backs.

Naruto: Hey Akio-nii, how many Sato's are there?

Akio: About 500.

This shocked Naruto, he really didn't expect that, he expected around 50. The two approach a star and a portal opens. The two and the companions jump in and land at the foot of a hill. The two go up the hill and cross a gate. Behind the gate is a kind of festival city.

 Behind the gate is a kind of festival city