I smiled softly just before Safaa quickly opened the back door next to me, poking her head out. "Sit by me."

"She should sit by me if she wants the window seat." Waliyha says to Safaa.

"I could scoot in the middle?" I suggest. Safaa happily steps out of the car and allows me to slide in, my eyes automatically catching with Patricia's once I'm settled.

"Welcome to a torturous ride with your two back seat hosts." Patricia jokes. It's caused a small smile to appear on my lips.

"Trouble makers on the road, huh?" I ask.

"Oh, like you wouldn't believe." Yaser tuts, sliding in to the drivers seat and starting the car, pulling off behind Zayn. "They argue of nothing important with each other."

"Dad," Waliyha whines. "Don't make us sound that bad."

"Yeah, or she'll never wanna hang out with us anymore." Safaa finishes.

"Oh, like that'll ever happen." I scoff quietly. My attention went to a smiling Yaser in the rear view mirror. "Uh, Yaser... Doniya told me you've been meaning to talk to me all night?"

"Oh, yeah. Yes. " He clears his throat. "I was wondering if you like any sports?"

"No, not really." I answer truthfully.

"Marine life, though? I'm sure you love it." His eyes watched me for a few short moments before his eyes were drawn back to the road.

"Of course, sir." I chuckled. "Kind of a given, don't you think?"

"Well, what are your plans for the next few days?" His eyes darted toward Patricia before he peeked at me through the rear view mirror again.

"Uh, well, Zayn says Perrie will be over for an early dinner tomorrow and we'll be going out. I'm not all too sure about what your son has planned after that. Zayn really is something, isn't he?" I wiggle my eyebrows, Safaa giggling beside me.

"You're silly." She tells me quietly.

"Marley, in a couple of days I'd like to take you to London." Yaser says, his voice confident yet questioning. "The aquarium there is huge and very beautiful. Just off the water, too."

"Oh," My brows shoot up in surprise as I look at each sister that sits beside me, then toward Patricia whose face I could only see the side of. She looked a bit surprised. I looked back to Yaser. "Uh, will it be just you and I?"

"It will." He answers.

I watch as Patricia turns her head toward Yaser, watching him carefully as if she didn't understand his intentions- like me.

"Are you trying to make up for my first night meeting you guys?" I ask him. "Because if you are, I already told you I forgave you."

"It's nothing to do with that." Yaser says with a shake of his head. "I just thought it would be nice to take you to a place you're most comfortable with, a place you love. It's as close to a marine park that we have that isn't so long of a drive."

"How long of a drive is it?" I ask quietly.

Geesh, the radio seems to be a very good option to turn on right now, just to drown this out. Patricia still watched her husband.

"Almost a four hour drive." Patricia answers after a few beats of silence, her voice gentle and not holding much emotion.

"Just maybe think about it, Marley?" Yaser asks, his eyes watching me in the mirror until I nodded. "Great. And if not in a few days, just let me know later on if you're still interested in seeing what they have going on."

I smiled politely and nodded again.

"You should sing." Waliyha whispers close to my ear.

"No, I don't think so." I chuckled quietly. "I'd sing along to the radio, but I won't be the radio."

"Radio's busted, you're up." Safaa says.

"Whose fault is it that it doesn't work?" Waliyha asks Safaa, and by the sound of the sarcasm in her voice, Safaa is the reason the radio isn't working.

"Shut your mouth," Safaa almost yells. "It was on an accident!"

"All the things you mess up is an 'accident'." Waliyha argues. "Remember when I asked you to feed my fish when I went away on that camping trip for school?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Or when you left the water running in the bathtub to make it deep enough and it flooded the house for hours while you played in it?"

"Girls," Patricia scolded sternly. "That's enough. I'm sure Marley doesn't want to hear your on-the-road arguments you always have."

"She started it," Safaa says, glaring at Waliyha. "She brought up the radio being broken."

"She flooded the house." Waliyha defended.

"Mum said that is enough," Safaa turns to Waliyha, her seat belt somewhat restraining her back. "So stop bringing that up!"

"The water went into my room!" Waliyha yells over me.

"Stop fighting-" Patricia starts.

"It needed to be washed out anyway!" Safaa yells back to Waliyha.

I didn't know where to look because I didn't want to watch the two fighting girls while they leaned over my lap to yell in each others faces.

"And what about the radio?" Waliyha screams. "You gonna tell every that it needed a wash, too?"

"You need a wash!" Safaa exclaims.

I closed my eyes and slowly let a melody slip past my lips, my mind automatically going to music to help sooth out this situation.

They still bickered while I sang the first verse.

"If I were a boy
Even just for a day,
I'd roll outta bed in the morning,
And throw on what I wanted and go.."

"Girls," I hear Yaser sternly say and the car went silent as they listened. I felt eyes on my face, but my eyes never opened.

I continued to sing the lyrics.

"Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
And I'd never get confronted for it
'Cause they'd stick up for me.

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man..
I'd listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed.."

I begin snapping my fingers to the rhythm of the song I sang, hearing the car start up with more adjoining snaps in perfect sync with mine.

"If I were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone it's broken
So they'd think that I was sleepin' alone..
I'd put myself first
And make the rules as I go
'Cause I know that she'd be faithful
Waitin' for me to come home- to come home

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man..
I'd listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

It's a little too late for you to come back
Say it's just a mistake
Think I'd forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you,
You thought wrong...

But you're just a boy..
You don't understand..
Yeah, you don't understand, oh
How it feels to love a girl someday
You wish you were a better man
You don't listen to her
You don't care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
'Cause you've taken her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

But you're just a boy...."

I begin to open my eyes, catching everyone glimpsing my way. Yaser's eyes went back and forth between me and the road, Patricia had turned completely around to watch me, Safaa and Waliyha had stayed silent, leaning forward with their eyes trained on my face.

"Your voice is beautiful, Marley." Patricia says, a soft smile on her lips. "You really are very talented."