Once they had unlocked the cage, everyone ran off the stage, leaving Lucy and her shackles.

The audience went quiet. The only sound that was present, were the sounds of the wolves snarls, and Lucy's body thudding to the floor in fear.

"Stay away from me!" She yelled.

The crowd began to laugh as she tripped over herself. The wolves began to close in on Lucy.

"Ok... I need to think. The only option I have is to..."Lucy sprung up suddenly. "...run!"

Lucy began to sprint across the stage, which activated the wolves, as they sprinted after her.

The crowd went wild.
"GO GET 'ER!"
"SHOW US WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF LADY!"
"I PUT MONEY ON YA, DON'T DISAPPOINT ME!"

Halfway across the stage, Lucy tripped over her chains, which caused her to thud on the floor. Unfortunately for her, the wolves caught up and bit her foot roughly.

She shrilled a blood-curdling scream, as she dug her fingernails into the cracks of the floorboards.

"PLEASE...!" Lucy cried out, as a wolf, flung her to the opposite side of the arena/stage.

"Help us...." Cried a feint voice.

Lucy looked straight at the wolves that approached her.

"Help us...we have been enslaved and are no longer in control of our own bodies...."

Lucy stared at them in shock.

"So, please...!"

"End our lives swiftly."

Lucy shrank back, not knowing what to do.

***

With The Crown Prince

How could a feeble-looking woman...take on those 3 wild wolves?!

"Are they out of their minds!" The Prince shouted. A few guards held him back.
"They're practically asking for her to be eaten!"

"Your Highness...! Please calm do-"

An ear-shattering scream was heard from the stage. The Prince whipped his head around, and saw that the wolves had harmed the girl.

He gritted his teeth and balled his fists, as he kept still in his seat.

What should I do...? If she dies...should I just call for a bid now?

T H W A C K
S q u e a l ~

The Prince gaped at the sight before him.

The girl I had been worrying about, had already dealt with one of the wolves.

"What on earth..."

She broke apart the shackles on her feet, and used it as a whip. Running forward hastily, she began to whip the wolves, before heel-striking the second wolf from above. This left her with one wolf remaining.

The final wolf snuck up behind her. The hairs on the Crown Prince's body stood up, as he was worried that she didn't notice it.

However, in a second, she had whipped her body around, and pierced her leg through the wolf's chest.

The audience were silent. The only sound that was present, were the light pants coming from Lucille's mouth.

Slowly, the crowd began to clap, and cheer.

"I-Incredible..." The Crown Prince breathed in awe. "She's able to dodge the simplest of movements and is able to display such skill with he nude, frail body..."

"THANK YOU. HONOURED GUESTS, I PRESENT THE SIEBRAN SLAVE, LUCILLE!"

On the spur of the moment, a screech was heard from the stage.

"H-HOST! She's attacking!" A helper shouted.
"SIR HOST!"

Without hesistation, the host grabbed a remote, and clicked the red button.

< B Z Z Z T >

"UGH...!" Lucy gasped. Her collar was electrified on sight, as she then slumped onto the floor.

"Phew..well, she was kinda hot-blooded from the start..."

"She's a difficult one, but do not be alarmed, as we have a fool-proof collar," The host spoke.

They dragged her off the stage.

"NOW THEN! WHY DON'T WE START OFF WITH A LOW PRICE OF 100 THOUSAND GOLD?"

The crowd began to roar.

"150 THOUSAND!"
"200 THOUSAND!"
"600 THOUSAND!"
"1 MILLION!"
"2 MILLION!"

"Ah... the auction has finally begun. It's starting bid already is on a completely different level," The Crown Prince murmured.

"2 MILLION! GOING FOR 2 MILLION GOLD. AH, I SEE SOMEONE OVER THERE WITH 4 MILLION!"

Murmur murmur

"6 MILLION--9 MILLION! CURRENTLY GOING FOR 9 MILLION! 10 MILLION! GOING FOR 10 MILLION!"

Murmur murmur

"IF THERE ARE NO MORE BIDS, I WILL NOW PROCEED WITH THE COUNTDOWN! GOING ONCE, GOING TWICE...!"

"100 million."