32: What's Wrong?

Start from the beginning

I was about to go see what it was when Jennie called for me and not wanting to anger her any longer, I followed forgetting about what I was supposed to do just then.

------------

I woke up in the next hours after only a couple of hours of sleep. After Jennie and me came back to bed, she slept with her back from me which made me frown since we have always cuddled to sleep.

This only made me question what I did wrong and why she's acting like that but I know from my past mistakes to be patient and let her explain things and not force her. 

I looked to the side of her bed and expectedly she wasn't there. I sigh and went to the bathroom to clean up and get ready for school since it was a Monday.

Daehan was still at his dad's but he is coming back later. His birthday is coming soon and with things with Jennie, I hope we could still go with the plan and celebrate it happily like a family.

I finished doing my morning routine and went downstairs to see if she's there cooking. She goes to school earlier than me to avoid any suspicion, but she always prepares food first for me and Daehan. 

I sometimes cook some basic food but since I always burnt the food, she said and I quoted "You are banned from being near the kitchen" I rolled my eyes at the memory.

The audacity right?

My parents are separated but they were great cooks, chefs even so that means the blood of a chef is running in my veins. But she had the audacity to say I'm banned from the place I was born out of. 

I rolled my eyes again

But laughed at the same time because I know I can never get mad at her. And since she's mad at me for some unknown reason I need to buy her flowers to say sorry.

I walked through the door leading to her kitchen and called for her. 

"Jennie?" I called, "Nini you here?" I waited for her answer but I didn't receive it. I called again a little louder than earlier but I was still replied with a silent wind. 

I felt shivers run through my body once I noticed I was completely alone in this huge ass mansion. 

I'm getting horror vibes. 

Flashback from The Nun and Conjuring all together. 

I could even see in my peripheral view the fucking clown, The demon penny-wise standing there at the window with his wicked smile and his red balloon.

He looks hungry and I'm tasty as shit, that's not a good equation

Fuck

I mean Holy

I swear to Jisoo's chicken I'll get Jennie to live with me in a smaller house than this once we get married. We don't need to have this big house if it's just the three of us. 

And of course, I'll be the one providing the house since I want to give her everything but I doubt she'll want to leave. This house has memories both good and bad. 

Look at me being indecisive. 

I walked to the marbled counter with my eyes focused on the ground to not see any unwanted ghosts. I strode to the kitchen and saw a note with Jennie's handwriting once I had the courage to raise my head.

'Cook you some breakfast, went out earlier, needed to do something' 

I placed the note down and took a chair and ate the breakfast she cooked with a sigh. 

Are we okay?

------------

3rd POV

The bell rang indicating the end of the morning classes. Students stood up carrying their bags and books together and went out with their friends to eat lunch. 

Jisoo and Chaeyoung both stood up to get their friend from the neighboring classroom. 

"What do you think is wrong with my wifey, baby?" asked the now blonde girl with a pout as she carried her heavy books with her. Her old hair color said goodbye yesterday as she wanted to look more mature with her look. 

Jisoo sighed at her girlfriend's question, taking the heavy books in her hold to help the poor tall girl out. 

"I don't know baby. Lisa texted me earlier and she said Jennie's been acting weird since yesterday" they walked through the noisy hallway. Students chattered with each other, gossiping about the latest news. 

Who got pregnant and who's the father.

What couple broke up and how many strangers hook up.

They needed to focus on their studies but what's high school without a little bit of drama. Gossips are what make school life a bit bearable. 

The two girlfriends stopped at the front door of Lisa's classroom. They took a peek and saw that there was no one there since it was lunch and most kids are now eating at the cafeteria, all except the girl in front of them who was resting her head on the table. 

She looked dejected. 

Her face was not in the view of the two but they knew she was feeling down. And they knew the reason for it. 

Jennie Kim.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked at each other and nodded. 

They walked together towards the lonely girl and stood in front of her. 

"Lisayah, come on let's go eat," the lovely chipmunk said with so much enthusiasm that it seems rainbows and unicorns can come out of her mouth

But her lovely voice did not reach the poor girl. Her smile dropped and her vision went to her small girlfriend who was standing beside her. 

Jisoo sighed,

"Lisashi, I don't know what's happening with you but I know my cousin will hate it if you don't eat" Jisoo reasoned out calmly. 

The two girls slowly smiled as they saw their friend's head move. The only solution for a sad Lisa is the tiny but scary mandu.

Lisa slowly raised her head from her table and looked at the two people in front of her who she luckily got to call her friends.

She looked at them with a pout on her lips.

"That's the thing Unnie, I don't even know if she cares anymore" she dramatically slumped her head back to the table with a loud thud making the two wince in pain.

'ouch' Rosie mumbled

"Of course she cares about you Lisa, don't even think she doesn't" Jisoo's big sister attitude surfaced. She's been with Jennie since they were babies being cradled in their mother's hand so she knows that mandu better than anyone. 

"But she's been ignoring me" Lisa whined like a kid who got her candy stolen from her. "I tried talking to her earlier, even asking if we can eat together but she ran away from me!" she flared her hands in the air. 

Jisoo shook her head. 

'This kid' she muttered to herself thinking she was the only one who can hear her own words but the dramatic girl in front of her heard also.

Bad move

"I AM NOT A KID" Lisa stood up, towering the small unnie.

Jisoo could only shake her head.

"You are, now stop shutting or else, someone will hear" she pushed the tall girl back to her seat. 

Lisa huffed in annoyance but followed still since she knows what she'll get if she doesn't listen.

-------------------

This book needs drama.

Makes me want to do something that'll make you gays hate me lololol