23: Another Love Bloom

"Mommy can I have more food pwease" Daehan was returned from his father after their 'bonding'. Thankfully when they came back Daehan was already sleeping in his room.

"You already had five earlier baby. If you eat more, you'll have a stomach ache" Jennie cooked some french toast for breakfast while I cooked some bacon and eggs.

"Come here Daehanie, I'll give you some later okay?" I whispered to him when his mother continued flipping the toast. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek making me smile at his movement.

Daehan and I have been getting closer and closer, our bond is beginning to thicken that he sometimes calls me mama, not that I'm arguing, I like it. I wouldn't want to have Jennie's son hate me or despise me for dating his mother.

"Tank yew Lisa," he said with a giggle with made me awed him, he is so adorable. Good thing he got all his looks from his mother and not his dad.

"Your welcome bud," I said and hug him

"What is all this?" Jennie suddenly faced us with an amused look. I know it's very important to her that her only child and I go along with each other.

"Nothing mommy" Daehan and I both said at the same time, we looked at each other and laughed. Jennie looked amused and laughed along seeing our funny faces. 

This is what I always want, a happy breakfast, a happy life, away from all the drama. I wish this would not be over for a long time. If someone ever thinks of breaking this happiness I would not think twice and kill that fucking bastard.

----------------------------

JISOO's pov

"Hey Lisa, can I ask a favor of you?" I asked over the phone as soon as heard her answer my call.

"Good morning to you too unnie, but yeah what is it?" she asked with a sarcastic tone.

This kid. 

"Yeah yeah good morning but could you go and buy me a rose? I'm going to ask chaeyoung if I could court her today and I'm really nervous" I said with my heart thumping against my rib cage thinking of a hundred outcomes that might happen. 

NEGATIVELY

"Oh wow, but okay I'll buy it for you. And don't worry unnie, I know she likes you too. I could see it in her eyes. She looks at you just like how I look at your cousin" she said giving me the assurance that I needed before I lose my mind. I thank her and started the car.

"Where are you by the way?" she asked hearing the car in my background.

"I'm driving to get her favorite food, she asked me if I could buy some on the way to school," I said answering her question.

"Okay, good luck and drive safely, and don't worry I'll buy the best flowers for you to get a yes" she was squealing in my precious ear. 

What the heck

She's more excited than I am.

"Take it as my payment for what you did to me" she was thanking me for changing her? Something must have happened last night. I grin unknowingly at the thought.

"You should be a grateful monkey, I bet you had a great time last night" I was smirking now that I remembered what I think happened last night with my cousin and her.

Disgusting

I was waiting for a reply when I just heard a "stupid" then she hanged up.

Yeah, she got it good.

Now I'm jealous

Just you wait, I would eat chaeyoung the moment she would say yes and will rub it in y'all faces.