25: Finally Together

LISA's pov

"Lisa!" Jennie whisper shouted in pleasure as I slam back into her wet core, hitting her sweet spot against the wall of her office.

I smirked at her as she clung onto me the best she could as I pounded up into her. She wrapped her legs tightly around my waist as her head rested on the wall.

"faster baby, go faster!" I put my hand under her leg making me go deeper. She moaned loudly as I hammered into her. Her left heel dug into my ass as she tried pushing me deeper.

"Baby I'm coming" I carried her to the couch still inside her and laid her down as she backed into the headrest.

I thrust up to the right which only made her moan. I smirked as I know I found her spot again. I kept pushing against it, slamming my hips to get her closer to her climax.

"I'm close, I'm closeeee" she let out a silent scream as her eyes rolled at her back and her body arch into mine making me go even deeper. I let out a grunt as her juices fell onto my dick going to my balls. I kept my pace to prolong her orgasm.

She was breathing incoherently and after a minute she pushed me to my back and straddled me. I looked up at her and she gave off a lustful look.

She grabbed my member and placed it into her waiting heat.

"You're so wet baby" I said groaning at the heat her pussy was giving off

As she was sinking down my hard dick, my phone went on.

We both grunted at that. I looked at her and she shook her head letting me know not to answer and just focus on her. I grabbed her hips and pushed further into her. She kissed my lips to keep my focused on her. And she bounced in my lap with all her energy

The phone rang again and again that I huffed and picked it up but not planning to stop what we were doing.

"H-hello" I was trying hard not to moan as Jennie's walls clench around me. I placed my hand over her mouth as she was beginning to moan loudly, bouncing even more faster.

"Lisa where are you!? I need my support system. I am really trying not to break down here. Its almost the end of the class and the time I was supposed to confess." Jisoo's voice entered my ear.

"Oh fuck" I hissed from the mishap of forgetting that and Jennie massaging my cock with her walls tightly.

"Bitch just fucking come here before I die, where even the fuck are you?" she asked but Jennie let out a moan loudly as I went deeper, I covered her mouth once more.

"What the fuck! Are you two fucking? In school? In broad daylight?" she asked, and I just moaned forgetting the person who I was talking to

"Baby I'm close" Jennie whispered against my ear which was accidentally caught my Jisoo.

"ew you guys are disgusting, my poor ear, just be done with it quickly" she hangs up and I threw my phone somewhere.

I lifted Jennie and pounded into her as we both groaned at the tight pleasure bubbling up. Her legs shook intensely, and I bit my lip knowing she was right at the edge. Few more thrust and the water broke.

"LISA!" she yelled out my name as her body arched up, I soon followed

"Baby" I grunted against her chest.

-----------------------------------

I was running to where Jisoo was, after Jennie and I's moment I immediately said goodbye and told her the reason excluding the part where Jisoo will confess of course.