🌻⭐️Kise🐥🏀

Start from the beginning

At  the  underground  club. Ah  yes, this  is  where  you  will  be  performing. It's  a  very  popular  place. And  your  fans  are  insane  for  your  music. You're  the  song  writer, and  the  bassist. You  play  all  of  the  instruments, but  the  Bass  was  something  you're  more  comfortable. But  today, you'll  be  playing  the  guitar....Yazu  can't  play  the  solo  in  the  beginning, because  he  said  that  he  didn't  want  to. So  you  had  no  choice.

"One! One  Two  Three  LET'S  GO!!"

The  music  began  to  play. You  started  to  have  your  own  solo. You  looked  at  the  crowd. The  girls  scream.

"(M/n)!!!!! KYAAA!!!!"

You  smirked.

The  show  went  on  with  KAIDO  screaming  and  crying  his  feelings  out. Yazu  doing  his  solos, And  Hitoshi  drumming  all  his  sweat  out. You  switched  out  your  guitar  to  your  bassist.

"Alright! Our  bassist  will  be  singing  the  last  song  for  tonight. Again, thank  you  for  coming, and  I  love  you  all!!!" Kaido  yelled  into  the  mic  as  the  people  responded  with  a  scream. You  chuckled.

You  and  Kaido  switched  positions. He  held  onto  his  guitar, and  you  stood  in front  of  the  mic. "How  are  you  lovely  people  doing?" You  asked  them.

"GREAT!!!"
"Awful!"
You  laughed  at  the  out  of  place  comment. "Hopefully  after  I  sing  you'll  be  fine! What's  the  problem!!?" You  asked  the  person.

"I  THINK  MY  CRUSH  DOESN'T  LIKE  ME  BACK!!!" The  random  person  yell  back.

The  people  gasped  and  faked  cried, some  laughed. You  smiled  warmly.

"Yeah...? Good  thing  that  was  the  type  of  genre  I  was  about  to  sing!" You  laughed. The  people  started  to  yell.

You  sighed. You  rotated  your  bassist  so  it  laid  on  your  back. You  held  onto  the  mic, with  both  of  your  hands, and  closed  your  eyes. You  leaned  towards  it  and-

"Everything you say I've already had inside my brain..." you began.

You  opened  your  eyes, and  you  met  with  a  familiar  yellow, hazel  ones. Your  eyebrows  furrowed  as  you  spotted  Kise  giving  you  a  sad  look. (This is during your singing lmao)

These  lyrics  you  (not, shoutout to my boy)wrote  was  about  him. A  person  who  was  blind  and  in  love  for  him.

"From  you, not  them. What  did  I  do  to  you?" You  voice  finished  off. You  looked  at  Kise. Kise  looked  at  you. Once  the  lights  dim  down. You  finally  came  back  to  earth  and  you  could  hear  the  crowd  crying, sniffing, and  whispering. Yazu  slapped  your  back, dragging  you  towards  the  back  of  the  stage.

"Great  song, (M/n)! Who  in  the  hell  broke  your  heart?" Hitoshi  asked  you. You  sighed. "Someone  in  middle  school. But  I  still  see  them  to  this  day..." you  mumbled. The  three  of  your  friends  gave  you  a  sad  look. "Do  you  still  think  of  her?" Kaido  asked. Your  eyes  started  to  get  watery. You  messed  up  your  hair, with  both  of  your  hands. "I  thought  I  moved  on, but  I  still  love-...." "Hey! You  don't  have  to  say  anything...we  understand." Yazu  said, rubbing  your  back. You  nodded.

The  crew  waited  till  everyone  in  the  room  left. You  all  packed  up. You've  already  finished. You  headed  towards  the  exit  and  left.

You  walked  in  silence  for  three  minutes  into  a  voice  broke  it. "M/n! Wait  up!" You  heard. You  froze, because  that  voice  is  the  reason  why  you're  in  a  down  mood.

Kise  finally  reached  out  to  you. He  stood  in  front  of  you. You  raised  an  eyebrow. "Can  I  help-" you  were  cut  off  by  him  kissing  you. You  stood  there  in  the  state  of  shock. Kise  pulled  away  and  hold  into  your  hands. He  began  to  cry. "Why  didn't  you  tell  me?!!"

You  gave  him  a  questionable  look. Kise  looked  up  at  you. "I  thought  you  didn't  like  me....I  thought  you  weren't  gay!!! M/n  I've  been  liking  you  since  the  first  day  of  middle  school!!!" Kise  yelled. You  tried  to  shush  him, because  it's night. And  you're  in  the  middle  of  streets, which  houses  were  around.

"I  like-no  I  love  you!!!" He  cried  out  more. Your  eyes  started  to  get  watery. You  closed  your  eyes. You  cupped  his  cheeks  and  kissed  him.
Kise  closed  his  eyes  as  well, and  kissed  you  back. You  both  smiled  into  the  kiss.

As  you  pulled  away  from  each  other  you  both  bumped  heads  and  laughed. 

"I  love  you  too...Kise."