"Dongmin," his mother sighs, features softening as she licks her bottom lip, "I'll make sure you end up living with me someday."

Dongmin beams at this, "Really?" He was overjoyed, his mother would always let him eat candy and play video games, his nanny was the opposite (although he had a hunch it was due to his father's orders).

His mother nods, humming a curt reply, "So, when's your recital, Dongmin?"

"Dongmin."

Eunwoo hitches his breath when he hears those two syllables.

That name almost felt like it didn't belong to him anymore. It's been so long since he last heard it from anyone.

Jiwon shoots him a menacing glare, "Look, Dongmin. I'm here. I graced you with my presence, now give me my girlfriend."

Jiwon was a living, breathing reminder of everything his father berated him for. As per his father's words: Jiwon was a testimony of Eunwoo's recklesness, his being taken advantage of, and, repeatedly, his stupidity.

Even at the cost of his father's distrust, Eunwoo wonders why he still wanted to help Jiwon. Nonetheless, he sucks it up, clears his throat, and, walking towards the latter, says, "You need my help."

Jiwon trills his lips and scoffs, rolling his eyes, "Fuck I need that for?" Jiwon walks up to Eunwoo, tipping his chin in intimidation. He inches their faces closer, locking a glare on Eunwoo's huge eyes, "You need my fucking fist in your ass, that's what."

Jiwon was always infuriating, even with the way he carried himself or the way his pride oozed from his signature biker ensemble, "Cut your shit, Kim. I'm trying to get you to heaven."

There's a pause between their powerplay.

Eunwoo holds his stance, threatening Jiwon.

But their atmosphere is broken when Jiwon cracks into maniacal laughter, his hands on his stomach when he throws his head back, "And prince charming has gone clinically insane."

"I'm serio-"

"Fuck this." Jiwon sneers when he steps back, shoving his hand in his pants.

Eunwoo almost backs away, aware of Jiwon's tricks, but when confusion graces Jiwon's face, Eunwoo sighs in relief, keeping himself still, cocking a brow.

Jiwon clicks his tongue, smug.

Then he smashes his fist on Eunwoo's cheekbones.