Bad Vibes

A lil one shot for @axidbaby probably wont be how we discussed it bc my brain sucks buuuutttt I still hope its good. (:

Brian yawned as he rolled over and buried his face in his pillow, he reached for his phone and smiled seeing a message from Rhyland, a guy hes grown way too attached to but definitely won't admit it yet

Brian yawned as he rolled over and buried his face in his pillow, he reached for his phone and smiled seeing a message from Rhyland, a guy hes grown way too attached to but definitely won't admit it yet. He started to type out his reply before the silence was soon being broken by a loud crash and then the sound of yelling.

He jumped out of the bed and walked to his bedroom door sliding on his shoes as he listened. He pulled on his hoodie and opened the door quietly before he winced at the sound of skin on skin, he looked out to his stepfather back handing his mother across the face.

Brian saw red she wasnt the best mother but for fucks sake she was still his mother. He rushed out pulling the male away from kicking the woman in the side and slung him back against the ground sending off some kicks of his own to his side and stomach, the older male curled up to block the blows enough to get up himself as Brian's mother pulled him back, "No! Stop it! It was my fault,"

Brian nearly made a noise that sounded like a growl, "are you serious how even-" his words were cut off as he was punched square in the jaw. He stumbled back and his attention turned back to the male as they started to fight again.

Rhyland looked at his phone, he sighed still seeing no answer from his new friend,Brian

Rhyland looked at his phone, he sighed still seeing no answer from his new friend,Brian. He frowned a bit since they did plan on seeing each other today he pulled up and parked, he left the car running as he stepped out the car, just about to call and see if he was ready but As soon as his head turned towards Brian's door gun shots rung off through the air,

He watched as Brian's front door opened and the male he figured was Brian's stepfather stumbled out the door and onto the yard where he fell and laid bleeding.

Rhyland's jaw dropped at the sight and soon followed out brian and his mother who clung to Brian's side before nearly pushing him down the front steps, "how could you!". Rhyland could hear the sirens but didn't care as he approached brian and took the gun from his shaking hand and looked over the freckled males bruised face, "bri," he frowned and brian looked at him before falling to his knees and wrapped his arms around his waist. Brian buried his face in rhylands shirt, his actions and mothers words burning into him.