Sam and Gabe

The sound of rain pounded against the window,the room darkened from the over head clouds.

The two shifted, Gabriel pulled his fingers away causing sam to whimper lightly.

"Patience baby boy..its worth it," gabriel muttered softly trailing kisses over Sam's skin. He kissed his lips,over his jaw and then down his neck. Gabriel nipped at the skin, smirking at the noises coming from the squirming Sam.

"Please..touch me?" Sam as asked lowly as his fingers tangled in the males hair tugging at it bringing him down again locking their lips together.

Gabriel complied, His hand trailed down rubbing across the smooth skin before he took hold of Sam's throbbing asset giving it a light tug before finding a rhythm to keep.

Sam's muffled moans filled the silence, their lips parted and Samuel's back arched off the bed into Gabriel's touch. His head titled to the side slightly with pleasure filled moans and soft groans.

Gabriel hummed to himself and lowered himself kissing over Sam's stomach moving lower now kissing his lower part of his stomach,a bit above where his boxers trim would be.
Sam nearly let out a mewl like sound before he covered his mouth. "F-Fuck," he muttered breathing heavily.

His head rolled to the side watching gabriel do as he pleased.

Gabriel looked at sam a smirk tugged at his lips seeing how flustered and flushed sam was beneath him.  He moved back up and reattached their lips in another heated kiss, only breaking to breath.

"I want you.." Sam's voice catches Gabriel's attention.

"Are you sure?" He asked wanting to be sure he was sure himself, giving him yet another chance to back out. Receiving a nod yet again gabriel reached in his side drawer and pulled out a rubber, Situating himself he shifted and finally was aligning himself after stroking the condom on and added more lubricant. He pressed at the tight ring of muscle, slowly but surely sinking into the warmth. His ears filled with the noises coming from sam making him caresses his cheek, "let me know if you need me to stop baby," he cooed lowly.

"N-no its fine," sam breathed out wrapping his hand around gabes wrist, "it doesnt hurt much just uncomfortable for now," he shifted his hips a bit.

Gabriel kissed his chest before he started to move his hips, "fuck you're so tight," he groaned quickening a bit once Sam's back arched off the bed.

"Ah~ fuck gabriel," Sam breathed out, he shifted as his hips were gripped and pulled closer.

Gabriel pulled Sam closer inching deeper into him, a deep groan came from the back of his throat as he quickened slightly.

Sam's back arched and his head tilted to the side, he let out a heavy breath that was followed by a loud moan. He looked up at gabriel who watched the boy fluster beneath him.

"Hm such a good boy" Gabriel breathed lowly before he lifted Sam's legs and placed them on his shoulders to thrust deeply into him. Sam nearly let out a scream that was quickly muffled by his hand.

"F-fuck r-right there gabe," sam whimpered, his knuckles turning slightly white from the grip he had on the sheets.

Gabriel moved closer and circled his hips into the thrust, he watched Sam's eyes roll back slightly at the over whelming pleasure. So he yet again continued to circle and thrust his hips, he felt sam clench around him causing gabe himself to moan. He took hold of Sam's asset and pumped him to the rythm of his thrusts.

"G-gabe i- im" he cut off by a loud noise as he released against their chests.

Gabriel grunted as he released filling the protective cover. Riding out their highs he pulled out and collapsed next to a heavy breathing sam, he rolled over and pulled it off throwing it away before he took sam into his arms and kissed his shoulder and neck.

Sam rolled over and buried his face in gabriel's neck as they relaxed. "I didnt know you felt that way...thank you for showing me," he said as he kissed his collarbones lightly before sucking and nibbling gently. He pulled back enough to kiss the mark he'd left and then looked at gabe who gave him a amused genuine smile.

"Thank you for letting me show you..and for you not hating me," he whispered lowly and they soon closed their eyes to the silence.

Sam rested his head against the males chest before Gabriel's phone rung causing them both to groan.

Gabriel shifted and reached for it in his pants pocket that was on the floor and answered it. He spoke and sam went to the bathroom that was attached to the room which he was grateful for,he used the restroom and freshened up before coming out to gabriel who was picking up the clothes setting them on the bed. " hey baby, my brothers are on their way home. Do you want to stay for dinner?" He asked and sat down after pulling on his pants and boxers.

Sam gave a gentle shake of his head as he grabbed his own pants and boxers pulling them on before walking to stand between his knees. "I should head home, but I would definitely love to another time. I have to help dean with dinner anyway,"

Gabriel rubbed Sam's legs gently before nodding understandably. "Of course love that's okay," he smiled as sam lent down kissing his lips softly.

"Plus gabe, we smell like sex," he softly chuckled and pulled back buttoning up his shirt. "I should go before they get back. They're Kinda intimidating on top of that too,"

Gabriel chuckled and stood up pulling on his t shirt, "fine fine, I'll walk you out," he softly took his hand after they pulled on their shoes and walked sam to the door.

The two shared another soft kiss saying goodbye and see you later to each other sam was headed back to his own home and up to his room.

Gabriel returned to his room and walked to the window just as sam had as well, sam gave him the small smile that always made Gabriel's heart swoon. Gabe playfully blew him a kiss and sam returned it, his fingers locked at the hem of his shirt and pulled it off as he stood there, gabriel staying in place since sam hadn't looked away as he continued to peel out of his clothes.
He let a soft grunt go and reached down readjusting his yet again hard cock, "fuck what is he doing to me.." he breathed lowly watching Sam's now naked figure through the window.

Sam shot him a wink and gabe couldn't help but smile at the dark blush that stained Samuel's cheeks.

Gabriel shook his head and smiled at him before sam stepped back and disappeared to the side of his room into the shower.
Gabriel sat down on his bed and smiled softly to himself and looked down softly at his hands. "Fuck," he chuckled and rubbed his face before he himself went to shower as well. A smile plastered on face.

Hope you enjoyed (: