i nodded as i turned back around to see all the girls standing behind me with proud faces and mentally face palmed myself.

"i.. i'm going now. see you later okay?"

they all nodded.

"have fun you two!" hana exclaimed as mashiho and i shut the door.

"i decided that we'd walk instead of going by car because what we're doing is right by your dorms. is that okay?" he asked, turning his head towards me.

i smiled and nodded.

we were about to walk out of the dorm's building, which made the both of us stop in order to put our masks on.

*time skip*

we arrived at a place about 5 minutes away from my dorm. mashiho explained that we would get to make some pottery and paint it as well. everyone that is close to me knows that i love anything to do with art so this was perfect.

mashiho opened the door and we were greeted with an employee. once we were situated at a hidden area, it was explained to us that after we create our little pottery piece, we would have to wait about three hours to be able to paint it and decorate it. we checked with the manager and were allowed to go get food and shop while we wait.

i was having quite a hard time, although i was enjoying myself. mashiho on the other hand, was doing great and was asked to assist me.

he stood up from his station and sat behind me. he gently took my hands in his and guided me into forming the clay.

"wahh- you two are naturals! perhaps are you two a couple?" our helper asked.

mashiho and i chuckled nervously and kindly said no. the three of us then started a conversation about random things and i don't think the helper even noticed that we were idols, which is a good thing.

i ended up making a heart shaped bowl and mashiho made a simple mug.

when we headed out the pottery place, we ran into a big crowd. the little strip that we were on where all the food places and shopping stores were all full of people. because of this, mashiho took my hand.

"i just need to make sure you're right by me," he said sweetly.

his words made me smile and blush more than necessary. haeun, stop it.

"anywhere in particular you want to go?" he asked.

"no," i replied.

"alright. how about we go get something to eat and then go shopping?"

"sounds amazing"

still hand in hand, mashiho and i patiently walked along the crowd until we found a place to eat.

*time skip*

after eating, there was a little area with lights and flowers. mashiho and i decided to stop here and take some pictures because it was the prettiest view ever.

"excuse me miss," i said politely, spotting a lady and what seems to be her husband.

she turned towards me and smiled, "yes?"

"uh .. do you mind taking a few pictures of my friend and i?"

"ah of course of course!"

mashiho and i were standing close to each other smiling and making silly faces while we told the lady to just spam my phone with photos.

"you two fit each other well! what a perfect couple! why don't you pick her up and try to hold her in the air while you two look at each other in the eyes," she said, directing it to mashiho.

mashiho and i turned to each other with shocked faces and ended up doing what the lady said to do since she was doing us a favor already.

mashiho picked me up in an instant as if i was the lightest thing on the planet.

"ne! now just look down into his eyes and smile at each other," she said while snapping some photos.

with a few falls here and there, the lady and the male returned the phone and left. mashiho and i stood on the side as we were looking at the photos, laughing at how crazy we looked in some photos.

"what time is it?" mashiho asked.

"uhm .. 3: 24," i replied.

"so we have about another hour and 40 minutes to go shop. i want you to take us to any store you want."

my face lit up with the thought of being able to pick any store i wanted to go to. without any thought, i took mashiho's hand and we began running down the shopping strip. i stopped at every window display, amused at everything i saw.

*time skip*

it was about quarter til' 11 p.m. and i was currently in my room. i was in bed, holding the little heart shaped bowl that i had made. my fingers then wandered to the imprints of mashiho and i's thumbs.

since the helper thought that we were such a lovely "couple," she suggested that we press our thumbs on the bottoms of our pottery pieces and make it form a heart.

i smiled at the thought of having something to remind me of today, but my thoughts were quickly interrupted when my phone went off.

*ding*

mashiho  :)
did you have fun today?

haeunnie
of course! i had a blast
hanging out with you
today!

mashiho :)
good. i'm glad you had fun

haeunnie
thank you! really
for all of this .. i know
it's only been the first
day, but i truly had fun
thanks to you.

mashiho :)
i've had lots of fun with
you too, but it's already
quite late. you should
rest up

haeunnie
alrighty. goodnight!

mashiho oppa :)
goodnight haeun
sweet dreams