chapter twenty

(this is like a detailed chapter about the first day of mashiho and haeun's plans for her birthday week)

haeun's pov:

i woke up to the sound of my alarm. getting out of bed, i went to check my phone for any notifications and saw that i received messages from mashiho.

(so haeun has mashiho as 'mashiho :)' in her contacts and mashiho has her as 'haeunnie')

mashiho :)
good morning

mashiho :)
i hope you got a good
night sleep because
we're going to have so
much fun today

mashiho :)
there should be smt
for you outside on
your dorm's dining
table. if not, ask aeri
about it

i read the messages and smiled brightly. i walked out of my room to see aeri and heeyoung.

"good morning," i whispered.

they both looked up from their phones and smiled at me.

i walked to the dining table and saw a pretty pink box with flowers

i smiled extra brightly and delicately touched the flowers, bringing my head down to smell the floral sent

i found a card towards the back of the bouquet and opened it.

good morning haeunnie! by the time you're reading this, i'd be on my way to pick you up. it's only the beginning of
your birthday week, so i thought of giving you pink roses, your favorite.
dress warmly because it's going to be a bit chilly. i really truly hope you have fun this week. see you in a bit
-mashiho

"wowww our maknae is getting treated so well and is growing up so fast. i'm sad," heeyoung said while wiping her fake tears.

"mashiho is whipped for you and it's so cute," aeri smiled and added, "you didn't think we would let you go on your first date without helping you right? c'mon let's go get you ready!" she quietly cheered.

i nervously giggled and replied. "it's not a date. mashiho and i are just going to hang out as friends."

they both ignored me and pulled me by my arms into my room and began looking through my closet.

after what seemed like forever, they finished dressing me, did my makeup and hair with a few visits from the other members.

we heard a knock on the door. i went to open the door to see mashiho smiling brightly.

"morning," i greeted.

"good morning," he smiled, "ready?"