4- Jschlatt

This chapter will be called:
Helping hand

Streamer jschlatt
Heartbroken male reader

Relationship: friends

"Your gonna find someone else y/n they don't matter" schlatt kneeled beside me "they weren't good enough for you you don't need them your a man a good one at that and they didn't mean those things they were just angry" he rubbed my back and I let my hands fall to look up at him "you don't get it" he smiled and sat down next to me "well I'm here you can talk to me" I sniffled "they didn't love me j, they were using me for a bet they made with there friends" he started rubbing my back again "you can't be so sure of that kiddo" I put my face back into my hands "yes I can they told me themselves" his hand went to my shoulder and pulled me into him "aww I know it sucks but your gonna realize that she was an asshole that you were too good for and the fact that she did that won't bother you anymore" I felt tears build in my eyes "I loved them-" "no you loved the idea of them. The person you fell in love with isn't real it's just an image they thought you'd like" i sniffled and laid my head on his shoulder "I guess, but I don't think I'll ever get over them" schlatt nodded "you will kid, you will"