1- Jschlatt

This chapter is called:
Homework

Older twitch streamer schlatt
Younger first year of college male reader

Relationship: partners

"What the fuck" I sigh and slam my pen down on the table covering my face with my hands "hon I'm back- what are you doing I thought you'd have this finished by the time I got back what happened" schlatt came in with a worried expression on his face, and setting down the groceries he quickly made his way over to me "y/n you didn't even start it" he picked up and examined the page "I know" I lean back in my chair and cross my arms over my chest, he looked down at me and set the page down "do you need help" he pulled a chair around to sit next to me "no I can figure it out" I yawned and stretched my arms behind my head, schlatt tapped my arm and pointed to the first question "you see this one. Yeah? You add the first then multiply, I know you can multiply" he looked at me and set his hand on my back I nodded and read the question over in my head but it seemed all the numbers and letters were blending together "hey y/n you ok" I felt schlatt rub my back and I rubbed my eyes and tried to read the problem again but to no avail "I can't read it" schlatt furrowed his eyebrows "what do you mean you can't read it" I shrugged and shook my head "I don't know" I laid my head down on the table and felt schlatts hands rub into the tender skin on my shoulders "you need some sleep let's go to bed yeah?" He linked his arm with mine and walked to our shared bedroom "rest I'll get dinner started and we can do your homework later" he shut the lights off and shut the door "thanks" I whispered.