"Are you with any of them?"
You asked Himari.
She shook her head and laughed.

"No, you could say I have a friend here too." She explained.

Before you could ask who, you were interrupted by the gymnasium's door being swung open.
The door smacked against the wall causing a loud bang.
Everyone immediately stopped playing to who caused all the commotion.

You felt the color drain out of your face.
"OH MY GOD. Thats subway boy!"
you immediately thought.
Himari seemed to notice your sudden reactions and chuckled.

"Can't say it's the first time I've seen that look." She said.

"What is that supposed to mean?"
you thought.

Subway boy walked into the gym, he already had sweat dripping down his chin.

"You're late Miya." Said Coach Norimune Kurosu.
"I'm well aware. I lost track of time."
Subway boy said coldly.
That's when you noticed it.
Osamu and subway boy looked exactly the same. Other than their hair color they were practically identical. Subway boy was Atsumu!

The realization hit you like a brick.
Of course, Osamu and subway boy weren't the same person. They didn't even act the same!

Osamu slapped the back of Atsumu's head playfully.

"Hey, what was that for?" Atsumu asked as he tried hitting Osamu back.

You finally noticed Suna waving to you from the other side of them gym, so you smiled and waved back. You had the sudden urge to leave again.

"Why were you so scared of Atsumu?"

He was like every other high-schooler. Maybe it wasn't fear, maybe you were still embarrassed.

You couldn't tell.

"I know that Atsumu is attractive but you can't take your eyes off him!" Himari exclaimed.

"Oh, no, it's not that. He just looked familiar." you replied.

But now that you thought about it. Atsumu, Osamu and Suna were all very attractive.

But you quickly pushed those thoughts out of your mind.

You barely even knew Osamu and Atsumu. And Suna was just a friend. You just arrived at Japan, you had no intentions of falling in love.

You were spacing out for so long that you didn't even notice Atsumu staring at you.

Suna seemed to be pointing you out to him. You felt your cheeks get hot, why did they have to make your presence so clear?

"Hey boys!"
You heard Himari shout.

Most of the guys waved back, but Atsumu didn't seem amused.

"What did I say about toning it down when I'm playing?" Atsumu yelled back at her.

"Oh, right. Sorry."
Himari replied sheepishly.

So Osamu wasn't lying when he said Atsumu wanted the people around him to be quiet when he was going to set. As you looked back down at the court, you could still see Atsumu glancing over at you, every couple seconds.

"Well that's the Miya twins for you. The best volleyball duo in Japan." Himari said as she glanced back down at the court.

"They must be really good to get that title." you replied.

Himari nodded.
"This school has made it to the nationals multiple times before. They're usually the top team when playing at training camps."

"Wow...they made it to nationals?" you thought.

It was a weird thing to think about.
This random guy you met at the subway is part of a team that has been to nationals in the past. Atsumu seemed like he had too much pride to be that good at volleyball. But the minute he started playing, you stood corrected. He was setting up the balls with a huge amount of force and speed. Yet, it still looked graceful. He made it look much too easy.

The whole team were like a team of ants, yet they were much bigger, all working together to make powerful servers, and blocks.

"Aren't they just wonderful?" Himari whispered.

"Yes. Yes they are." you replied.

Himari was right. It was almost beautiful seeing them play. They all looked so serious.

You could tell that they really cared about this sport.

It wasn't just a club to them.

It was everything to them.

Soon practice ended. You and Himari started exiting the gymnasium.
"(y/n) (l/n), right?"

You felt someone touch your shoulder. You turned around to see Atsumu.

"Uhm, yeah," you replied.

"And this whole time I kept referring to you as subway girl." Atsumu chuckled.

"How ironic, I called him subway boy." you thought.

You gave him a small smile.
He was dripping with sweat, and he was clearly breathing hard.
He looked exhausted.

"Here...your scarf."

Atsumu handed you back the scarf you had lost a couple days ago.

"Oh wow, thank you." you said as you quickly shoved the scarf into your backpack. 

"Don't mention it. See you around subway girl." Atsumu said with a smirk, as he headed out of the gym.