Chapter 2- I'm Gonna Kill You Uriah

So here's Chapter 2 guys! Enjoy!

Disclaimer- Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Veronica Roth, not me, yada, yada, yada.

Uriah POV (My first one! )

I slowly creep up to Tris and Four's apartment. I can't wait to see their faces! When I reach the door, I slowly reach in my pocket and grab the control room keys I stole off of Zeke this morning. I'm silently praying they don't rattle. Once I find the right key, I slide it into the keyhole and twist. A satisfying click fills the air.

Ok.....3......2....1!!!!!!!

I throw open the door to the small apartment.

"Wake up!" I yell, sauntering over towards their bedroom door. I burst open the door, to find them both still in bed, snoring away. Damn! They are some seriously heavy sleepers.

I slowly creep into the kitchen, searching for the desired devices. God, they are definitely going to kill me!

***********PAGE BREAK***********

Tris POV (More than one POV in a chapter!)

I am startled awake to the sound of pots banging.

Then someone yells, "Get up! The initiates are coming today!" In a voice I recognize all too well.

Lo and behold, I open my eyes to a yelling Uriah. I give him my best death glare and he bursts out laughing.

I lean up, just as Tobias wakes up, tucking the blanket underneath my arms to hide my naked body. Uriah laughs harder, realizing that he just walked in on us both naked. He wiggles his eyebrows at me while doubling over in laughter.

"Get the hell out, Uriah! " I yell throwing the first thing I can find at him.

The alarm clock makes a satisfying thud as it sinks into Uriah's stomach.

"Ow! " he yells before running out of the apartment when I grab the bedside lamp. I can hear his laughter as he runs down the hallway.

"I'm gonna kill Uriah, " Tobias mutters only half kidding.

I giggle before replying, "Count me in. "

"What time is it? "I mutter to Tobias.

He checks his watch before groggily replying, "8:41."

"Uggggghhhhhh...... does that mean we have to get up? "

He lets out a low chuckle before responding, "You just go back to sleep, I'll wake you up when I get out of the shower."

"K," I reply.

He leans down and lightly kisses my forehead before rolling out of bed and walking towards the bathroom.

"Nice ass," I mutter as I watch him walk away.

He shakes his head and lets out a laugh before closing the door behind him.

I feel a smile form on my face as I roll back over, pulling the covers tightly around me, wishing for a presence that can only be filled by Tobias. My eyes slowly flitter closed as sleep engulfs me once again.

***********PAGE BREAK***********

"Triiiisssss!" Tobias whispers in a singsong voice, his lips lightly brushing against mine.

My eyes slowly flutter open as Tobias pulls away from the kiss.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going? " I ask, grabbing his neck and pulling his lips back down to mine.