Love is a devil

Começar do início

Indiana and Magnus share a look before his eyes flit to her wings.
"You can touch them if you wish." Indiana states quietly and Magnus moves behind her.
His hand delicately touches a wing and watches as it flutters lightly. Her feathers, having just been brought out, were all muddled, Magnus said as much before he thoughtlessly began to tweak them, moving them to all stand correct and uniformly and Indiana began to purr.

Her eyes closed at the gentle touch on her wings.
"Done." Magnus states once her wings were perfection.
"Thank you." Indiana states.

"I must return to the institute but I have no clothes that will accommodate my wings." Indiana sighed.

"I can help." Magnus offers.
"What's your price?" Indiana asked.
"For you dear nothing, you're my friend." He states with a smile that Indiana gladly returns.
"And it is as your friend that I don't want to take advantage of you, what's your price?" Indiana asks again.

Magnus sighed dramatically before making a simple black top appear on Indiana moulding around her wings. He pulls her into a hug.
"You are my friend Kitten." He whispers.

"Thank you." Indiana smiles widely before frowning.
"I'm gonna draw a lot of attention at the institute." She sighs

Magnus goes to reply before portal opens and the Inquisitor steps through.
"It's time." Imogen dictates before taking Indiana's hand and walking through the portal.

They end up in Aldertree's office.
"Stay here until you hear me." Imogen asks before leaving the room.

It was a few minutes before the Inquisitor began her speech.
"Many if you will know that last night it was founded that Valentine had kidnapped an angel." She started.
"Who was rescued by a group of our own, as we know Valentine experimented on a child, it's now known that he experimented on another with ichor. Indiana of the New York Institute was blessed by the angel last night after she and her team rescued him." Imogen said and Indiana strode out.

Gasps circled and whispers broke out.
"Indiana is more angel then human and has been blessed by her kind. She has been marked with the angelic rune and is more than a fully fledged Shadowhunter. Respect her." The Inquisitor demands and Indiana stands stoic beside her.

Imogen leaves and Indiana gets off the stage but no ones eyes leave her. She heads to Izzy and Alec, who's eyes are stuck firmly on her wings, immediately.
"Holy shit." She hears Izzy whisper.

"Not now." She mutters, grabbing them each by the arm and dragging them into an empty room.
"The staring is killing me." She states worriedly. But still, neither of them say a word.

"They're beautiful." Alec says quietly and it's like a weight drops from her shoulders.
"Thanks." She mutters as heat rises to her cheeks.

Indiana quickly recites a detailed version of the events that ended up with her getting wings.
"So now you just...have them?" Izzy states awestruck.
"I can't see a way to get rid of them and even if I could I wouldn't. They're part of me." Indiana states protectively, she feels whole.
Alec soon left to plan Max's rune party and Indiana took this as a chance to make a call.

"I have a surprise for everyone, are you at the 'Hunters Moon'?" Indiana rushes out the second Maia picks up.
The wolf chuckles before replying.
"Yeah, I'm always here." She replies.